- "Medium range carbine, 30 round magazine, medium penetration at optimal range, 690 rounds/min."
— In-game description
Packing a bigger punch than the AUG A2 in terms of damage, this assault rifle performs well at mid to long range engagements. Though like the 556XI and the L85A2, close-range engagements may be difficult due to its mediocre rate of fire. The 552 Commando has a slightly jumpy recoil compared to other low-fire-rate weapons, but is still well within the manageable range.
- Fast reload time
- High single-shot damage
- Recoil is noticeable - especially without proper attachments
- Slow rate of fire
- Under performing suppressor damage
In both Situations and Terrorist Hunt, the White Masks often wield this weapon in their numbers.
- Just like the Vegas series, the rifle incorrectly feeds 30 rounds out of a modeled 20 round magazine based on the Magpul PMAG 20 AR/M4 GEN M3 magazine.
- A real, uncustomized 552 Commando lacks the integrated Picatinny rails found on the in-game model.