Two variants of the 92FS are available in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, the PRB92 and Luison.
- "Standard issue 9mm hand gun. A CTU classic sidearm, effective from short to medium range with medium stopping power."
— In-game description
The PRB92 is a serviceable but average pistol similar to the P12. Its damage output is subpar and completely identical to that of the 5.7 USG, while its magazine capacity and recoil are average within the Handgun class. The weapon also features a subpar tactical reload and the slowest empty reload of all Handguns.
- "Unique PRB92 equipped with a custom suppressor. High knock-down power in close-quarter, but is non-lethal."
— In-game description
The Luison is Caveira's pistol, featuring a smaller magazine capacity and customized Suppressor and subsonic rounds. It is designed as a powerful close-range pistol. Described as being non-lethal, the "Luison" will always down Operators instead of killing them (unless they are the last Operator on the enemy team), allowing Caveira to enact her interrogation ability. However, firing at an Operator already in a DBNO state will kill them. With a powerful 64 damage per shot, the ¨Luison¨ can take down any armor type in just 2 shots within optimum range. As a close-range focused weapon, the "Luison's" damage dropoff is extremely poor and its recoil leaves something to be desired since the custom Suppressor already takes up the Barrel Attachment.
- High damage per shot
- Non-lethal damage which assists interrogation
- Steep damage dropoff
- High recoil
- The PRB92 is intended to represent the Taurus PT92, a Brazilian copy of the Beretta 92.
- Kills with the "Luison" do not count towards any pistol challenges in the Weekly Challenge System, only gadget challenges.
- Descriptions of the "Luison" cannot seem to agree as to whether or not it is loaded with a non-lethal round like rubber bullets or just regular lethal subsonic ammunition. Its tendency to DBNO enemy operators seems to imply it is using rubber ammunition, however the fact that it can kill a DBNO operator seems to indicate it is somewhat lethal. While this is theoretically possible for rubber bullets to kill someone, it would certainly take more than one shot, and would not work at longer ranges.
- The Luison's namesake (also called Luisõ or Lobison) is a monstrous creature in Guaraní mythology. The Guaraní are a cultural group located in South-Central America, including Brazil. It's a dog or werewolf-like creature said to have a similar function to the Grim Reaper.
- While the PRB92 is supposed to stand in for the real Taurus PT92 used by BOPE, it has a round trigger guard and heel magazine release, both not present on any PT92. However, the PRB92's wider cocking serrations are featured on PT92s.
- The pistol, and, along with other Rainbow operators can be seen with Caveria in Tom Clancy‘s Ghost Recon Wildlands. However, you can obtain the pistol as part of the Rainbow Six Siege pack in the store in game.