- "This 12-gauge combat shotgun is fully automatic and drum-fed. Great for blasting holes in walls and possesses surprisingly low recoil and muzzle rise."
— In-game description
The ACS12 boasts the highest round capacity of any shotgun in the game. Though slow, the ACS12 also features a fully-automatic firing mode. In addition, the default iron sights are identical to the MP7 in that they obstruct vision minimally when aiming down sights.
The weapon works like an automatic DMR thanks to the slug rounds, but the relatively slow TTK at distance calls for precision shots by aiming at the head of the target. However clocking in at 69 damage is enough to downright kill any armor type in two shots.
- High single shot damage
- High destruction capabilities
- Relatively low recoil
- Very low rate of fire
- Steep damage dropoff
- The ACS12 in-game may have been modified to shoot from a closed-bolt configuration, since the bolt is always forward at rest.
- The charging handle is not pulled back far enough during a full reload.
- The real-life AA12 does not use 30 round drum magazines, but rather 20-round and 32-round.
- With the release of Operation Steel Wave the ACS12 was converted to slugs rather than pellets and also featured a weak damage output that was later 'buffed' to 59 points of damage.