The AK-47 is an assault rifle manufactured by Kalashnikov Concern (formerly Izhmash) that chambers the 7.62x39mm round. This weapon is considered to be one of the most, if not the most famous rifle in the entire world.
There is a variant of the AK-47 in the Rainbow Six universe. This variant is the AKS-47.
- The AKS-47 features a folding wire stock instead of the standard wooden stock for use by paratroopers and BMP vehicle operators.
The AK-47 is categorized as an assault rifle in the Rainbow Six universe. The AK-47 usually appears as the Terrorists' standard issue assault rifle in the Rainbow Six universe.
The AK-47 is a weapon that appears in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six. The AK is quite frequently seen in terrorist hands. The weapon is unusable to the player though but is seen as the most common enemy weapon.
The AK-47 is a weapon that appears in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear. The AK-47 appears once again as an unusable weapon to the player. Besides the Skorpion and the Uzi, it is the most popular weapon that's used by the terrorists.
The AK-47 is a weapon featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield. For the first time in the series, the weapon is usable by the player. It can be modified with a Suppressor, an ACOG Scope, or High-Capacity Mags.
Rainbow Six 3 (Console)
The AK-47 is a weapon featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 (Console).
The AK-47 is a weapon featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow.
Its accuracy after the first round is questionable, but the first shot is reasonably accurate. By single and double tapping hostiles, the recoil penalties can be mitigated. Aim for the chest, and double tap. This gun is superior to most every other gun at medium-to-long ranges.
The AKS-47 is a cut weapon from Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown. In the PC version of the game, the AKS-47 is only present within the game files.
The AK-47 is a weapon featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas.
- "Old school AK-47, uses 7.62X39mm."
— In-game Description
The AK47 is a weapon featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas (PSP).
The AK-47 is a weapon featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2. Since Vegas 1 and 2 share the same models and engine, it appears in the same configuration as its Vegas 1 counterpart.
Vegas 1 & 2
- The AK-47 is modeled uniquely after the original type 1 AK-47 that had a unique stamped receiver that is not present on the later variants of the rifle.
- The AK-47 incorrectly shows the weapon loading the lesser curved 5.45x39mm magazines rather than the correct curved 7.62x39mm magazines.
- The player character erroneously reloads an empty magazine into the AK-47.