Years of deep-cover work dismantling organized crime rings with the Gruppo Intervento Speciale (G.I.S) shaped Alibi into a premier R6 operator. She volunteered for REACT, knowing her network infiltration skills would be useful. She brings the PRISMA volumetric display device to the table, a useful tool for drawing hostile Archæans in and identifying enemy positions.
Assessing De Luca's projected efficacy during incursions in Chimera environment: De Luca is an asymmetrical combat specialist and top-grade shot. Essential traits for dealing with Archean variants. Grade: exceptional.
Team cohesion will be enhanced by De Luca letting down her guard with her fellow Operators. This may be negatively affected by the increasing stresses of the mission. Undefined: requires more data. (INSERT: HR - She's conscious of this and has already reached for support. @INDEX)
A Light Armored Operator, Alibi initially carries two Prismas, special devices that project volumetric displays of herself. Once a decoy is deployed, it is used to lure and distract any enemies in the area. Enemies that attack the decoy become scanned. Enemies that are actively engaging players will stop to start attacking the decoy. This can be invaluable when attempting defensive mission objectives such as Triangulation or Sabotage.
At Operator level 2, Alibi can carry up to three Prismas. At Operator level 7, a decoy can be deployed via a Recon Drone. At Operator level 10, Alibi can recharge one decoy every 60 seconds and can carry a maximum of four Prismas.
- Alibi's Prismas are activated when thrown on the floor with enough space around. Once activated, the Prisma will take one second to create a volumetric display.
- If there's not enough space, the Prisma will attempt to deploy and then enter a "jammed" state where they shine with a blinking red light and refuse to deploy.
- If the Prisma is placed in a doorway and a barricade is later placed onto said doorway, the Prisma will destroy itself.
- Prisma decoys can be destroyed by Breachers or allied explosives detonating near them.
- Prismas can be retrieved for later use if the team is moving on, restoring a charge.
- Volumetric displays always show an Alibi in her default uniform, equipped with an unmodified Mx4 Storm SMG in standing position.
- The volumetric display faces the same direction as the thrower when the Prisma was thrown down.
- In terms of model and animation, the volumetric displays' model of Alibi differ from the real Alibi in the following ways:
- The volumetric displays are completely still.
- The displays have their eyes hidden by their goggles, where the real Alibi's eyes aren't.
- The displays, in general, are of a slightly darker shade than the real Alibi and are noticeably lower in quality when observed from up close.
- If Alibi or anyone stands over an active Prisma, the display will disappear as long as they stand on it.
- The Prisma's Scan feature will activate when an enemy interacts with the projection in any way. This includes:
- Shooting at the projection
- Moving through the projection
- Striking the projection
- The scan lasts for 30 seconds - the enemy will remain outlined for the whole squad until killed or the duration ends.
|1||Prisma||Throws decoys which attracts any enemies in the area. Enemies attacking the decoy become scanned.||N/A|
|2||Prisma Capacity||Decoy count increased to 3.||HZ-Tarp Headgear|
|3||Arsenal Update||Gains access to the ACS12 shotgun.||N/A|
|4||Speed IV||Movement speed increased by 30%.||N/A|
|5||Enhanced Reflexes||Reload speed, aiming speed and weapon swapping speed increased by 35%.||HZ-Tarp Uniform|
|6||Aresenal Update||Gains access to the Keratos .357 Handgun.||N/A|
|7||Prisma Drone||A decoy can be deployed via a Recon Drone||Status Symbol Uniform|
|8||Armor III||Incoming damage reduced by 20%.||N/A|
|9||Aresenal Update||Gains access to the Alda 5.56 light machine gun.||N/A|
|10||Prisma Recharge||1 decoy is now recharged every 60 seconds. Decoy count increased to 4.||Status Symbol Headgear|