|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Bank, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
- "An iconic encounter for LA SWAT forces, this map depicts an assault on a major bank.The focus is on providing a sense of progression for attackers as they make their way through progressively more fortified areas of the building."
— Ubisoft Description
Bank is a map featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.
- 9 Trapdoors
- 3 Attacker spawning locations
- Parking Front
- Jewelry Front
- Alley Access
- 4 Defender objective locations
- Easter Eggs:
- There is graffiti which can also be found in Watch_Dogs.
- The companies featured on the ticker are companies from Watch_Dogs.
- There is a billboard for Brewsed Up, a bar from Watch_Dogs.
- The piece "Dance of the Tumblers" by Rimsky Korsakov can be heard in this map.
- There is a glitch where if you place a deployable shield between the front desk and the player, you can glitch under the floor. You can see everyone and shoot everyone but no one can see you or shoot you.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.