The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- "An iconic encounter for LA SWAT forces, this map depicts an assault on a major bank. The focus is on providing a sense of progression for attackers as they make their way through progressively more fortified areas of the building."
— Ubisoft Description
Bank is a map featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.
- 9 Trapdoors
- 3 Attacker spawning locations
- Parking Front
- Jewelry Front
- Alley Access
- 4 Defender objective locations
- There is graffiti which can also be found in Watch_Dogs.
- The companies featured on the ticker are companies from Watch_Dogs.
- There is a billboard for Brewsed Up, a bar from Watch_Dogs.
- The piece "Dance of the Tumblers" by Rimsky Korsakov can be heard in this map.
- There is a glitch where if you place a deployable shield between the front desk and the player, you can glitch under the floor. You can see everyone and shoot everyone but no one can see you or shoot you.
- Inspiration from this map seems to be drawn from the North Hollywood Shootout, where two bank robbers with illegally acquired fully automatic weapons were apprehended by LAPD, who were woefully ineffective due to the robbers' use of homemade body armor, even when SWAT arrived. Reports say that the second of the two robbers took a double tap to the chest from a 5.56 caliber rifle a SWAT member was using and was merely winded, and was only taken down when SWAT fired at his legs, striking him over 20 times, and leading to him bleeding out because the amublence vehicles refused to enter the "hot zone", as it was believed there was a third shooter at the time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.