The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- "A bulletproof camera that defenders can deploy on floors and walls to maintain surveiliance on areas. It can see through thick smoke and it can survive direct shots to its front plate."
— In-game description
The Bulletproof Camera is a gadget featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege and introduced in the Operation Para Bellum expansion. It was introduced on the Technical Test Server on April 26, 2018.
- The Bulletproof Camera is a non-rotatable camera that looks straight ahead. It displays the environment in a desaturated green tint, similar to Echo's Yokai.
- It is mounted in a manner similar to Jäger's Active Defense Systems.
- While invulnerable from the front, it can still be destroyed by gunfire and Twitch's Shock Drones from its sides, or by simply melee attacking it from any angle.
- Thatcher's EMP grenade disables it for 10 seconds.
- Like with the bulletproof glass of the Ballistic Shields, the front plate of the Camera will show cracks when damaged by bullets, obscuring vision for anyone using the camera.
- The Camera comes with a red light that flashes when in use.
- A Bulletproof Camera will view all Operators in white, as well as ignoring all forms of smoke.
- Like the CCTV, the Bulletproof Camera allows for scanning enemies.
- It can be hacked by Dokkaebi.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.