- "A bulletproof camera that defenders can deploy on floors and walls to maintain surveiliance on areas. It can see through thick smoke and it can survive direct shots to its front plate."
— In-game description
The Bulletproof Camera is a non-rotatable camera that looks straight ahead. It can be mounted on walls, floors, and other interactive surfaces.
As its name suggests, the Bulletproof Camera is invulnerable to bullets from the front. However, it can still be destroyed by gunfire, melee strikes, Twitch's Shock Drones, Maestro's Evil Eyes, and Zero's ARGUS Cameras by shooting at its weak point around its sides. The Bulletproof Camera is also vulnerable to any form of explosive damage. The front plate of the Camera will show cracks when damaged by bullets, obscuring vision for anyone using the camera. If struck by a melee attack, the Bulletproof Camera's glass will be shattered, rendering it blind and disabling the scanning and pinging functionalities. However, the Camera's sound feed will remain unaffected.
Once deployed, the Bulletproof Camera will appear in the CCTV feed, accessible by all Defenders. The Bulletproof Camera's heat-vision feature highlights all Operators in white, as well as ignoring all forms of smoke like Maestro's Evil Eyes. The environment is displayed in a desaturated green tint, similar to Echo's Yokai. Like other observation tools, the Bulletproof Camera allows for scanning enemies.
- If the Defenders' CCTV feed is hacked by Dokkaebi, Bulletproof Cameras will also become accessible to all Attackers.
- Meleeing the Bulletproof Cameras anywhere will shatter their glass panel, denying its vision.
- IQ's Electronics Detector can detect Bulletproof Cameras through surfaces.
- Twitch's Shock Drones can disable Bulletproof Cameras for 15 seconds by shooting any part of it. Shooting at its weak point will instead destroy it.
- Zero's ARGUS Camera Lasers can destroy Bulletproof Cameras by shooting at its weak point.
- Thatcher's EMP Grenades can disable Bulletproof Cameras for 15 seconds.
- Sledge's Breaching Hammer and Maverick's Blowtorch destroy Bulletproof Cameras instantly.
- When Nokk's HEL Presence Reduction is active, she cannot be spotted by Bulletproof Cameras.
- Iana's and Alibi's Holograms and are not highlighted in white while viewing through Bulletproof Cameras.