- "Straight-pull bolt-action custom built rifle, with integrated mutli-zoom scope. Chambered in .300 Win Mag."
— In-game description
The CSRX 300 is a slow-firing bolt action rifle that fires powerful penetrating rounds. The weapon does not have any attachments, but comes equipped with a variable 5x and 12x scope. The rounds fired by the weapon can penetrate up to 5 surfaces (breakable walls and Operators), meaning it can penetrate both sides of 2 walls and the first half of the 3rd wall. In terms of Operator penetration, each shot will be able to travel through any part of an Operators body and continue going until it hits the 5th Operator. It will instantly kill Light Armored Operators or down Medium and Heavy Armored Operators by hitting them in the torso within effective range. It is worth noting that the CSRX 300 will require 2 shots in the torso to DBNO Medium and Heavy Armored Operators that have Rook's armor equipped. Light Armored Operators wearing Rook's Armor, instead of being killed instantly, will go into the DBNO state if shot in the torso once.
CSRX 300 bullet strikes can also stagger Shield operators like with melee attacks, allowing follow-up shots to damage the Operators behind the shields. This however, is difficult to manage since the firerate is slow.
Shots from the rifle have a very strong destruction profile, able to create large holes on walls with single shots and are able to instantly destroy both hatches and wooden barricades. Unlike shotguns, the CSRX 300 cannot destroy wooden supports within destructible walls. Like the OTs-03, the CSRX 300 can shoot through the bulletproof windows on Plane.
Despite these benefits, the rifle also creates a notable sound and smoke trail which can be used to track the player's location. Operators put in a DBNO state by the rifle will also automatically face the direction they were shot from, allowing them to call out the location of the enemy player to their teammates. The rifle itself cannot penetrate reinforced objects, but this is offset by Kali's LV Explosive Lance.
Having the CSRX 300 actively equipped will incur a speed penalty, making Kali equivalent to a Heavy Armored Operator. Equipping Kali's secondary will avoid this speed penalty.
- One shot (torso) to DBNO or kill any Operator without Rook's Armor
- Variable 5x or 12x scope
- High destruction and penetration
- Very high single shot damage
- Low damage dropoff
- Relatively quick reload
- Very low rate of fire - difficult for close-range engagements
- Movement speed penalty
- Slow ADS time
- Lacks attachments
- Obvious bullet trail
- Low capacity
- Low reserve ammo
- Less effective against Medium and Heavy Armored Operators wearing Rook's Armor Plates
- The base inspiration for the CSRX appears to be a Blaser R93, as indicated by the straight pull bolt and removeable magazine action. However, the chassis applied to the base system appears to be inspired from the Accuracy International Arctic Warfare series, with some serious modifications to accommodate the Lance and various other recoil reducing features.
- The CSRX-300 is the only weapon in Rainbow Six Siege that is incapable of equipping any attachments.
- The CSRX-300 slows down the player significantly despite having a mobility stat of 50.
- Prior to the Operation Neon Dawn Mid-Season Reinforcement patch, the CSRX-300 was able to DBNO any operator with a torso shot regardless of range or armor type.