|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Clearance Levels, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
Clearance Levels are a gameplay feature in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. Progression is accomplished by obtaining experience points which are earned through participation in multiplayer matches. The amount of experience required will steadily increase with each level. Players do not recieve any rewards for achieving a Clearance Level. The only exception to this is that several levels are required to obtain access to certain playlists. There is currently no known level cap in the game.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Level 1-49 - Grants access to Newcomer playlist. Playlist becomes unavailable after achieving level 50.
- Level 10 - Unlocks access to the Unranked playlist.
- Level 50 - Unlocked access to the Ranked playlist. Also unlocks the "To The Top" achievement/trophy.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Through hacking, several players have been seen to have a Clearance Level of 9,999. This is impossible to achieve through normal gameplay.
- Prior to Operation Steel Wave, the Ranked playlist originally required players to have a Clearance Level of at least 30.