|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Club House, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
- "This map depicts an assault on a biker gang clubhouse. Featuring a full bar, gaming tables and leather furniture, this mixed interior/exterior layout offers a host of interesting tactical possibilities for both attacker and defender."
— Ubisoft Description
Club House is a map featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.
Club House is used in Situation 9: Improvise Defense. In this situation, Kapkan is defending a hostage located in the Church room, against three waves of White Masks. There are no Bombers, and there are fewer enemies per wave. Additionally, the hostage will use the unique Recruit model that appeared in Situation 6.
- 4 Attacker spawning locations
- Main Gate
- Shipping Dock
- Construction Site
- 4 Defender objective locations
- Gym and Bedroom
- CCTV Room and Cash Room
- Bar and Stock Room
- Church and Arsenal Room
- Arsenal Room
- Cash Room
- Strip Club
- 8 Trap Doors
Club House received a map buff as part of Operation Para Bellum. Decor throughout the map was also changed. Italicized rooms are new additions.
- A new addition providing an alternative passage between the Basement and the First Floor. It connects the Utility Room and the Garage Storage.
- The Utility Room is now connected by the Blue Stairs to the Garage Storage at the East side of the room.
- The original Bar has been split into three rooms: the new Bar, the Stage and the Pool Table.
- The walls between the Stage and the new Bar have been extended to allow for a barricade between the rooms.
- Full walls have been added in between the Pool Table and the Bar and the stairs to the Pool Table have been moved to allow for a Barricade in between the rooms.
- The door to the Western Hallway has been removed and has been replaced by a soft wall. The wall is close to the door to the Central Hallway.
- A new doorway has been added to the west wall to connect to Toilets.
- The ladder to the balcony has been replaced by a set of stairs.
- A new window has been added between Garage balcony and CCTV Room to the right of the soft wall.
- The drone vent between Garage balcony and CCTV Room has been removed.
- The Garage Storage is connected by the Blue Stairs to the Utility Room at the West side of the room.
- A new room made out of a section of the original Bar. It is in the middle, in between the Lobby and the new Bar.
- A new hatch above the room has been added directly above the stage itself.
- A new room made out of a section of the original Bar. It is in between the Bar and the Western Hallway.
- A new room added off of the north wall of the new Western Hallway extension. It connects to the Western Hallway and the Central Hallway.
- There is vent on the Northern wall.
- The hall has been extended to the east and connects to the Pool Table and the Toilets.
- The window on the southeast side of the wall has been removed.
- The Eastern wall has been changed to a hard wall with a doorway in the southeast corner that leads to the new room and structure, Construction.
- The west soft wall has been shifted to the left and the old wall changed to a hard wall with a doorway in the northwest corner that leads to the new room and structure, Construction.
- The window on the north wall has been removed.
- The furniture within the room has been rearranged.
- The rooftop hatch has been removed.
- A new window has been added between CCTV Room and Garage balcony to the left of the soft wall.
- The drone vent between Garage balcony and CCTV Rome has been removed.
- An entirely new room and that replaces the Central Sub Roof. It connects the Bedroom and Cash Room.
- Contains the following features:
- A window on the south wall.
- A soft wall in the northeast corner, opposite of the outside balcony over the entrances to Central Hallway and Stock Room.
- A floor hatch above the Stage, directly over the actual stage.
- A soft wall separating it and the Logistics Office.
- The rooftop hatch has been removed.
- The rooftop hatch has been moved slightly.