|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Ela (Extraction), is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
- "No one can prepare for chaos, just have to know how to survive it."
Ela wasn't the first choice for REACT, yet her tactical expertise is undeniable but her disdain for authority makes her unpredictable at times. Ultimately, the decision was based on her unparalleled talents as a survivalist, and her GRZMOT concussive mines are particularly effective at incapacitating Archæans, leaving them vulnerable to attack.
Survivalist tactics and intelligence gathering expertise will be extremely valuable during incursions in Chimera-infested environments. (Cross-ref: Intel protocols)
Speculating that Ela's skills outweigh possible flaws, issues with hierarchy. (INSERT: psychological assessment - Ela's questioning of the status quo is a strength. She does not accept things as they are. She questions everything. A trait REACT will find useful.)
Perceived anti-authoritarian views should be re-evaluated. Bosak's experience working with other elite Operators has tempered this trend. Probability High.
A Light Armored Operator, Ela comes equipped with three Grzmot Mines; sticky proximity mines that release a concussive blast to disorient any enemy within range. These mines will recharge over time and are useful for area defense around objectives, as well as stunning elites and armored enemies for Takedowns. When Ela reaches Advancement level 10, her capacity of mines increase to four.
- Ela's Grzmot Mines can be thrown and stuck to any surface, whether if it be walls, ceilings, floors, or even furniture.
- Although in-game, the "sticky bag" on the Mines puffs up over time, this is only a visual effect; there is no need to wait for it before tossing the Mine onto the desired surface.
- After sticking to a surface, Grzmot Mines take a second to arm itself, after which it can detonate if it is triggered.
- While the Grzmot Mine is arming itself a visual radius will appear on screen to show the player how far the mine can be triggered.
- Ela recharges one mine every 90 seconds, at levels 1-6. At levels 7-9, she recharges one mine every 75 seconds. At level 10, she recharges one mine every 60 seconds.
- While downed, Ela can immediately detonate a reserve mine with the throw button, to stun enemies around her and buy herself time to be revived.
- Grzmot Mines are triggered when an enemy enters its proximity (radius 4 meters, 8 meters at level 7). The Grzmot Mines instantly explode once triggered, concussing players and stunning Archaeans (allowing takedowns) within its blast radius.
- The blast concusses players for 5 seconds, and is halved on Ela herself, while it stuns Archaeans for 5 seconds to start, and 10 seconds at level 2 and up.
- The detection radius increases when she receives the Blast Radius upgrade at 7, but is still slightly smaller than the blast radius.
|1||GRZMOT Mine||Throws sticky proximity mines, stunning enemies caught in the blast. Mines recharge over time.|
|2||Stun Duration||Stun duration increased to 10 seconds.||HZ-Tarp Headgear|
|3||Arsenal Update||Gains access to the FO-12 Shotgun.|
|4||Speed IV||Movement speed increased by 30%.|
|5||Healthy Hand||Reviving teammates grants them 20 Health Boost.||HZ-Tarp Uniform|
|6||Arsenal Update||Gains access to the LMG-E Light machine gun.|
|7||Blast Radius||Stun radius increased to 8 meters. Recharge time reduced to 75 seconds.||Status Symbol Uniform|
|8||Armor III||Incoming damage reduced by 20%.|
|9||Arsenal Update||Gains access to the M762 Assault Rifle.|
|10||GRZMOT Capacity||Mine count increased to 4. Recharge time reduced to 60 seconds.||Status Symbol Headgear|