The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Overview||Rogue Spear||Raven Shield||Black Arrow||Lockdown||Vegas||Vegas (PSP)||Vegas 2||Siege|
- "Versatile assault rifle used by GIGN for medium to long range, with automatic and burst fire modes."
— In-game description
Situations and Terrorist Hunt[edit | edit source]
Overview[edit | edit source]
With its high 980 rounds per minute, the F2 simply dominates at close range encounters, but its high recoil makes it somewhat difficult to use at longer ranges. The low magazine capacity can also make fighting multiple opponents a challenge.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Very high rate of fire
- High damage output
Cons[edit | edit source]
- High vertical recoil
- Low magazine capacity
- Lacks angled grip
Weapon Attachments[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The F2's model is that of a lightly customized FAMAS F1. The real F1 has a differently shaped charging handle, stock, carry handle, and grenade launcher sight alignment.
- The weapon used to incorrectly feeds 30 rounds out of a 25 round magazine. This has been fixed.
- For some reason, however, the magazine model appears to be slightly shorter than the real-life 25-round magazine.
- The carry handle ingame is completely flat on top and has an integrated picatinny rail, presumably for ease of modularity. However, this makes the grenade sight alignment functionally useless since the rail is covering the aperture in the carry handle that the grenade launcher sight is raised through.
- Although there is no picatinny rail on the grip, neither ingame nor in real life, one miraculously appears on the foregrip when a vertical grip is attached.
- Unlike with other guns, when empty reloading the F2, Twitch does not throw away the empty magazine.
Patch Changes[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.