|Overview||Rogue Spear||Raven Shield||Black Arrow||Lockdown||Vegas||Vegas 2||Siege|
- "Versatile assault rifle used by GIGN for medium to long range, with automatic and burst fire modes."
— In-game description
Situations and Terrorist HuntEdit
With its high 980 rounds per minute, the F2 simply dominates at close range encounters just short of a headshot. With burst fire, the user is able to control both its fire rate and the weapon itself at ease for mid-range engagements.
- The F2's model is that of a lightly customized FAMAS F1. The real F1 has a differently shaped charging handle, stock, carry handle, and grenade launcher sight alignment.
- The weapon used to incorrectly feeds 30 rounds out of a 25 round magazine, but since the magazine capacity nerf to 25 rounds this has been fixed.
- The carry handle ingame is completely flat on top and has an integrated picatinny rail, presumably for ease of modularity. However, this makes the grenade sight alignment functionally useless since the rail is covering the aperture in the carry handle that the grenade launcher sight is raised through.
- Although there is no picatinny rail on the grip, neither ingame nor in real life, one miraculously appears on the foregrip when a vertical grip is attached.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.