- "Team Rainbow has been called to pacify and regain control of the Favela. Mixing colorful and narrow streets with high vantage points, this map supports exterior shell destruction which renders it as the most destructible to date."
— Ubisoft Description
- 3 attacker spawning locations
- School Alley
- 4 defender objective locations
- 2F Meth Lab & 2F Packaging Room
- 2F Football Bedroom & 2F Football Office
- 1F Aunt's Apartment & 2F Aunt's Bedroom
- 1F Biker's Apartment & Biker's Bedroom
- 3F Packaging Room
- 2F Football Apartment
- 1F Armory Room
- 1F Aunt's Apartment
- 2F Packaging Room
- 2F Grow Room
- 2F Aunt's Apartment
- 1F Biker's Apartment
- 4 Trap Doors
- 7 Cameras
- The map's building features a total of forty-nine breachable walls, ten hatches, nine barricaded doorways, eight barricaded windows, twenty interior doorways and seven cameras.
- Pushing a soccer ball into a soccer goal in the Soccer Pitch will trigger an audible cheer from nearby.
- Christ the Redeemer can be seen towards the North side of the map.
- The map was originally called "Favelas."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.