The original article was at Gameloft. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.
As with Rainbow Six Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the CreativeCommons BY-SA 3.0 License.
Gameloft is a French video game developer and publisher and subsidiary of Vivendi. It was founded in December 1999 by Ubisoft Entertainment co-founder, Michel Guillemot. The company is headquartered in Paris, France and currently has 19 development studios worldwide. In 2016, the company was acquired by Vivendi.
This list denotes games in the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Franchise that have been developed by Gameloft.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Broken Wing (2003)
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Urban Crisis (2003)
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 (Mobile) (2004)
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown (Mobile) (2005)
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas (Mobile) (2006)
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Shadow Vanguard (2011)