|Overview||Rogue Spear||Raven Shield||Lockdown||Vegas||Vegas 2||Siege|
The HK21 is a machine gun derivative of the G3 rifle. The HK21 is a general-purpose machine gun manufactured by Heckler & Koch that chambers the 7.62x51mm NATO round..
Although the original HK21 itself does not appear in the Rainbow Six universe, there are variants of the weapon that have:
- The 21E is a magazine-fed variant chambered in its native 7.62×51mm NATO caliber.
- The 23E is 5.56x45mm NATO conversion of the HK21E.
- The G8A1 is a German military designation of the light machine gun, coming with the modifications of an HK11A1.
The HK21 is categorized as a light machine gun in the Rainbow Six universe.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 1 and 2
- The 21E is limited to full-auto fire in-game, despite the weapon having a fire selector in real life. On the model of the 21E, the player could see the option for 3 round burst and semi-auto.
- The 21E in-game has a fire selector that is locked on safe at all times.
The original article was at Hecker & Kock HK21. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.
As with Rainbow Six Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the CreativeCommons BY-SA 3.0 License.
The following is a list of articles that share the same, or very similar, titles. Please follow one of the links below.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.