'Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Grim Sky' - Hereford Base Trailer
Do you like this video?
|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Hereford Base (Rework), is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
- "The CTU training grounds of the first and most iconic CTU. This is where SAS agents learn their craft and as such it a patchwork of plywood targets, sandbags, barbed wire and other obstacles. One of the most archetypal examples of siege gameplay."
— Ubisoft Description
Hereford is a map featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.
Formerly a non-flying station of the Royal Air Force from World War II to the end of the 20th century, It was redeveloped for use as a training ground for the Special Air Service.
- 3 Attacker spawning locations
- Training Course
- Parking Lot
- Shooting Range
- 3 Defender objective locations
- Camera Locations
- Shooting Range East Access
- Forklift Area
- Storage Corridor (3F)
- Corridor (2F)
- Corridor I (1F)
- Armory (B)
- 4 Trap Doors*
- 2F > 1F
- Kids Bedroom > Dining Room
- Office > Kitchen
- 1F > B
- Kitchen > Maintenance Area
- TV Room > Armory
- 2F > 1F
- Note that these trap doors are all access points to objective locations below them. Whether you are on the attacking or on the defending side, you should pay close attention to these hotspots.
- Red walls are completely destructible and you can navigate through them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.