- "Playing on themes of familiarity and vulnerability, this encounter takes place in a typical suburban home. It’s a prime example of destructive depth and replayability, and is one of the showcases for classic siege gameplay."
— Ubisoft Description
House is a map featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.
This map is used in Situation 2: Suburban Extraction. In this situation, the Operator in question is an FBI SWAT Recruit. The map contains very few terrorists, and only two appear at the extraction location after the Hostage is picked up. The Hostage always appears in the Master Bedroom and always uses the female model. They are also marked from the beginning of the Situation. Additionally, House is modified so that all windows excluding one are not enterable, and the Workshop is blocked by cabinets.
- 4 attacker spawning locations
- River Docks
- Construction Site
- APC Area
- Side Street
- 3 defender objective locations
- 2F Kid's Bedroom & 2F Workshop
- Basement Training Room & 1F Living Room
- Basement Training Room & Basement Garage
- 2F Master Bedroom
- 2F Kid's Bedroom
- 1F Living Room
- Basement Garage
- 2F Master Bedroom
- 2F Workshop
- 1F Dining Room
- Basement Laundry Room
- 4 Trap Doors
- An Alpha version of House was first revealed at the Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay World Premiere at E3 2014, and later shown in the E3 Awards Trailer and in a Developer Gameplay Session on streaming website Twitch.tv on July 17th, 2014, with some changes added after the first revealed version. It should also be noted that the design of this version of the map reflected some early design decisions that were later changed, such as fully destructible floors instead of being restricted to trapdoors.
- The Alpha version of House featured in-dev wall materials, environment placements and layout changes, though the general layout remained the same. For instance, the bathroom area features a bath instead of a shower. The E3 2014 version has a wall in place of the door between the back staircase and the living room, which was present in the Twitch version. There are more destructible windows in many areas. Notably, a full standing door was present between the training room and the back staircase.
- The Twitch version showed that the garage side door was clear instead of being blocked off.
- At the bottom of the "Sculpt Your Body" poster, it says Gym Center. Gym Center is a company from Watch_Dogs.
- The Octopus toy on top of a toy ship which is in the kid's Bedroom gets bigger when pushed/shot.