|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, ITA12S, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
- "Compact pump action 12-gauge shotgun with close range stopping power. Optimal for CQB."
— In-game description
The ITA12S is a shotgun featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. It was introduced in the Operation Velvet Shell expansion pack and is available for use by both GEO Operators,APCA Operator Amaru and the JTF2 Operator Frost.
The ITA12S, while it is statistically more powerful than even the M870, the damage drop-off and wide pellet dispersion hinder its damage potential. It is mostly useful for its destruction capabilities on soft walls and floors without the need to take a shotgun as a primary weapon or to waste an explosive gadget, bringing a lot of utility during the preparation phase and the early game.
- High damage per pellet.
- Excellent soft destruction utility.
- Low reserve ammunition.
- Bad mid-range capabilities.
- Relatively low rate of fire.
- The ITA12S is based on the FABARM STF 12 Short Initial shotgun.
- For balancing reasons, the ITA12S is more powerful than the ITA12L, despite having a shorter barrel.