The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- "Grenade that explodes on impact."
— In-game description
- Impact Grenades can be used to ward off advancing players from entering the defenders' location as once it makes contact with a solid surface the impact will go off.
- Impact Grenades inflict up to 67 damage, meaning it will take more than one direct impact to kill a Light or Medium Armored Operator and three for a max armored operator.
- The damage drop-off is extreme, Impact Grenades won't do damage if they land more than 2.5 meters away from the opponent.
- Direct hits to a shield carried by an opponent will only do around 8 points of damage, due to their inherent damage resistance to explosives.
- Impact Grenades can create holes large enough to move through non-reinforced walls, allowing Defenders to create new paths very quickly.
- Unlike a Nitro Cell with its limited throwing range, Impact Grenades can be thrown up to 20 meters before hitting a surface or detonating mid-air.
- When throwing, Operators who were introduced before Year Two will use voice clips for regular Frag Grenades.
- The Impact Grenade is likely based off of the BEANO T-13 Grenade.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.