- "Tracking eyewear that locates targets by revealing and identifying recent footsteps."
— Eyenox Model III Description
Ryad "Jackal" Ramírez Al-Hassar is an Attacking Operator featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, introduced in the Operation Velvet Shell expansion alongside Mira. He features a medium armor and speed rating. His unique gadget is the Eyenox Model III, which can track enemy footprints and can identify its targets.
Pushed from one family to the next, Ryad emerged from the foster care system when his older brother, Faisal Ramírez, turned 18 and became his legal guardian.
Blaming his shortcomings for the loss of his older brother, Ramírez decided to join the Policía Nacional. He passed the mandatory ESO (Secondary studies) and became a CNP (Cuerpo Nacional de Policía) at 19 years old. He is still investigating his brother's case and to this day, but was unable to find any solid evidence against his brother's murderer.
With strong resolve and broad resourcefulness in difficult terrains, Ramírez joined the Grupo Especial de Operaciones (G.E.O.) to track down HVTs and intercept narcotics shipments.
Suffers from chronic insomnia. Ramírez is at risk of developing acute symptoms such as muscular weariness, hallucinations and/or double vision. He must be monitored closely.
- Jackal is, by all means, an anti-roamer Attacker that can track the footprints of any Defender. He is dangerous for Defenders that rely on constantly moving throughout the map.
- Jackal can scan a footprint, where the footprint's host will then be "pinged" (like by a Drone or a CCTV) with a unique ping symbol every 10 seconds for an entire minute. Getting shot or being near Mute's Signal Disruptors while using the visor will create static that interferes with Jackal's vision. It is recommended to switch off the visor in combat situations.
- The footprints are color coded depending on how recent they are. Green indicates an old trail while orange to red are more recent.
- Be wary of Caveira, as her Silent Step ability hides her footprints from the Eyenox. Any footprints she does leave behind can still be tracked, unless she's using Silent Step during that period. If she is tracked, a clever Caveira can use Silent Step at optimum moments before she's supposed to be pinpointed.
- If you are spotted by jackal when playing against him, a small red eye icon will show and the middle top section of the screen will read, "Your positions has been compromised".
Inspired by the FBI’s Quick Capture Platform, the Eyenox Model III was created to offer a mobile tracking device able to both identify and trail a person’s footprints in real-time. This forensic tool was first used to track terrorist cells back to hidden cave complex in the mountains of Afghanistan. Equipped with advanced computer vision, the Eyenox detects invisible details relating to footfall and weight distribution so that you can identify and stalk your target.
|Operators of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege|