|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Kafe Dostoyevsky, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
- "This high-class café in central Moscow is the pinnacle of glitz and glamour, and is a natural intervention ground for Spetsnaz forces. The grounds have been seized by terrorists at peak hours on christmas eve, and destruction of the rich, chic, classic decor will be a key element of this map."
— Ubisoft Description
Kafe Dostoyevsky is a map featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.
This map is used for Situation 8: No Intel. In this situation you play as Thermite, rescuing a hostage. Unlike other situations, the hostage is not pre-marked. In fact, unlike regular Terrorist Hunt, you get a 60 second droning time before you spawn in, similar to multiplayer.
The map content is similar to regular Terrorist Hunt, however the only reinforcements in the map are the hatch above the hostage room and nearby the hostage room, there are no reinforcements in the hostage room or the adjacent rooms. However, one of the entrances to the room has sandbags on it, making it impossible to enter there.
The Hostage is located in the room containing the train cars, and always uses the female hostage model. The extraction point is behind the Cafe, next to the park.
- 3 attacker spawning locations
- River Docks
- Christmas Market
- 4 defender objective locations
- 3F Cocktail Lounge
- 2F Fireplace Hall & 2F Mining Room
- 2F Reading Room & 2F Fireplace Hall
- 1F Kitchen Service & 1F Kitchen Cooking
- The map is likely named after Russian novelist Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
- The piece: The Nutcracker, Miniature Overture, composed by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky can be overheard playing in the Cigar Lounge on the second floor of Kafe Dostoyevsky.
- Some aspects of the map's design are likely inspired by elements of Café Pushkin, a cafe in Moscow.
- Mahler's Sixth Symphony can be heard in the CEO room.
- On a blue truck in front of Christmas Market is a truck belonging to "Tachanka's Health Plumber Co."