The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The original article was at Ares Shrike 5.56. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.
As with Rainbow Six Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the CreativeCommons BY-SA 3.0 License.
- "Compact package belt-fed AR, with a 150 round box. Lays down a fierce medium-range suppressive fire."
— In-game description
- While the LMG-E is based on the Ares Shrike, it is modeled and named after the Krytac Trident LMG Enhanced, an airsoft gun based on the same weapon.
- The same LMG model based on the Krytac Trident LMG Enhanced also appears in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands as the "MK249".
- As the Ares Shrike is a closed bolt AR-platform machine gun, it would technically have a +1 capacity during tactical reloads.
- However, for some reason during tactical reloads, the operator pulls the charging handle after loading a new belt. This voids the +1 capacity since the chambered round would be ejected, and thus the fixed 150 round ammunition capacity is still technically correct, although the ejected round is not visible. Whether or not this was intentional is unknown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.