|Overview||Rogue Spear||Raven Shield||Siege|
- "Classic, hard-hitting .308 Battle Rifle in a lighter and shorter chassis. Effective in long-range battles, devastating short-range."
— In-game description
The Mk 14 EBR is a marksman rifle featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, introduced in the Operation White Noise expansion. It is available for use by the Attack Recruits, Dokkaebi, and Aruni.
The Mk 14 EBR deals slightly less damage than the rest of the Marksman Rifles. However, one advantage of this marksman rifle holds is its forgiving damage drop off. This allows it to down Light Armored Operators at any range in under two shots, whilst still being able to take down the other two Armor Types with at least three shots at its minimum damage range.
Also unlike most other DMRs, the Mk14 EBR is can be equipped with an angled grip, providing extra flexibility. Like the others, this DMR is useful in breaching hatches, requiring only 7 shots to break an unreinforced hatch.
- Low recoil per shot
- High damage regardless of damage dropoff
- Choice of Angled Grip
- Variety of attachments
- Limited short range capabilities
- The in-game model is based on the "Rock SOPMOD M69 and Carbine" by Troy Industries and not an actual Mk 14.
- For a short period of time in Operation Steel Wave, some players were able to access an ACOG Scope on Recruit's Mk 14 EBR. This attachment was soon removed again in Operation Shadow Legacy.