|Overview||Vegas||Vegas (PSP)||Vegas 2||Siege|
- "Compact 12-gauge semi-automatic shotgun. Effective as a breach tool."
— In-game description
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Super 90 is a powerful close-range shotgun, competing with the likes of the SPAS-12 and M1014 in terms of damage drop off and range. This shotgun, however, is slightly worse than the latter in terms of damage, but better than the former in damage drop off.
Weapon Attachments[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Super 90 in-game fires in semi-automatic mode, but for a while, the description said: "pump action". This has since been fixed.
- Interestingly enough, the Super 90 has a different firing SFX when either playing as Frost or spectating her 3rd person model (in-game). This bizarre trait is shared with the D-50 and the P12.
- "Super 90" in reality refers to an entire line of Benelli semi-automatic shotguns, which also includes the M1014.
- The Super 90 is the only weapon that the Black Ice Weapon skin can be purchased for. This bundle is called the Frost Bundle.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch Changes[edit | edit source]