|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, M4A1, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
The M4A1 is a further improvement of the M4 carbine rifle, developed in the late 1990s. The M4A1 has a removable carry handle and is capable of semi-automatic and fully-automatic fire modes. The M4A1 is used by special forces units in the American militaries. It fires fires the 5.56x45mm NATO cartridge and is the standard small arm of the US Army. The M4 is capable of semi-automatic and burst fire modes.
The M4A1 is categorized as an assault rifle in the Rainbow Six universe.
The 5.56mm M4 AR is a weapon featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear.
A compact version of the 5.56mm M16 AR, the 5.56mm M4 AR is commonly used when the firepower of an assault rifle is needed, but the weight and size is not. It is commonly used by US and Israeli special forces. It comes standard with a single and full auto trigger group.
The M4 SD is a weapon featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Take-Down – Missions in Korea
The M4 is a weapon featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lone Wolf.
The M4 is a weapon featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield.
Rainbow Six 3 (Console)
The M4 is a weapon featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 (Console).
- "A custom version of the versatile US carbine with a flip-up sight replacing the stanard carrying handle. Normally the SR-4 uses the Scope, Red Dot, High Capacity Magazine or Suppressor attachments."
— In-game description
The SR-4CQB, or the SR-4 on PC versions of the game, is a weapon featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown.
In the console versions of the game, the SR-4CQB is equipped with an underbarrel shotgun attachment by default.
- "This government-issued assault rifle has been customized with additional features."
— In-game description
- The rifle is erroneously designated as the M4 in all of it's appearances.
- In Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear, it is actually modeled off of the Colt Model 733 carbine.
- In Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, it is based on a customized M4A1 Block II rifle with a Daniel Defense MK18 RIS II railed handguard and a Command Arms UMPG16 pistol grip.