The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Overview||Raven Shield||Black Arrow||Lockdown||Vegas||Vegas 2||Siege|
- "Small sized submachine gun with a high rate of fire. Lethal package in disciplined hands."
— In-game description
Situations[edit | edit source]
Overview[edit | edit source]
The SMG-11 is a fast firing but unstable weapon, as its recoil is difficult to control. This means that while it thrives in close quarters, it struggles at long range without tap firing, not helped by its incredibly high fire rate.
Weapon Attachments[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Customization[edit | edit source]
Weapon Skins[edit | edit source]
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The SMG-11 has a side-folding stock that is similar to the one on a Mini Uzi, instead of the telescopic stock used on a regular MAC-11.
- The name SMG-11 is also used in Watch_Dogs, another game developed by Ubisoft.
- The SMG-11 in reality fires in an open bolt configuration, meaning that one in the chamber would be impossible, unlike the in-game counterpart, which holds one in the chamber. This error is shared with other guns with an open-bolt configuration.
- The SMG-11 has the characteristics of a normal MAC-11, but has the upper receiver of a Masterpiece Arms MPA10SST, chambered in .45 ACP like its larger cousin, the MAC-10, denoted by the shape of the ejection port.
- The model appears to be using the 32-round magazine of the MAC-11, even though it has a capacity of only 16 rounds. However, the SMG-12 utilizes it's 32-round capacity.
- The SMG-11 boasts the highest DPS out of any current weapon at a whopping 740.83 DPS.
Patch Changes[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.