The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Overview||Rainbow Six||Rogue Spear||Raven Shield||Siege|
- "Close range 9mm submachine gun with a high rate of fire."
— In-game description
Overview[edit | edit source]
The MP5K is functionally similar to its full-sized cousin. Like the MP5, attaching a Suppressor has a near negligible difference in close-quarters due to its high RPM.
Weapon Attachments[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Customization[edit | edit source]
Weapon Skins[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Mute's Operator Video, he is holding an MP5K that has an ACOG attached to it, despite the fact that that this telescopic sight is not available for it in the actual game.
- In certain stills involving Mute wielding the MP5K, the submachine gun is equipped with a Compensator.
- In the still for the Teal Universal Color Skin, the MP5K is equipped with a Reflex Sight and a Compensator.
- The MP5K has a 3-round burst option despite being modelled with the S-E-F trigger group, which only has semi-automatic and fully-automatic fire modes.
- In reality, it would be extremely awkward to perform a tactical reload on an MP5K, due to the way the bolt was designed. The bolt rides directly on top of the feed lips of the magazine, blocking a full magazine's entry into the magazine well. This prevents a fully loaded magazine from properly being seated if the bolt is in battery. This is why it is recommended that the bolt is to be locked back during tactical reloads, or a partially full magazine to be inserted. Either way, a 30+1 capacity would be extremely difficult to achieve in real life.
Patch Changes[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.