- "Fully automatic P10 pistol in a RONI carbine conversion."
— In-game description
The CAA Tactical RONI is a frame for Glock and similar pistols that adds a stock and some attachment rails. The in-game model is, contrary to the description, modelled after a CZ P-09 instead of a P-10 in a RONI frame. Like the real-life CZ-P9, the in-game RONI has a magazine capacity of 19. Unlike its real-life counterpart, it is fully automatic.
In-game the P10 RONI is functionally similar to the Mx4 Storm. They share the same weak damage model and high rate of fire. However, its smaller magazine size of 19+1 rounds means that the magazine empties even faster, making the gun better suited to be fired in bursts. The recoil is slightly lower than that of the Mx4 Storm. Overall, the P10 RONI is a good option for close-to-medium range combat with its low recoil and high rate of fire.
Weapon Attachments Edit
- A full-size version of the P-10 with a 19-round magazine exists as the CZ P-10 F. However, like the compact version, it has a straight trigger different from the one seen on the in-game model.
- The CZ P-09 is a lightweight version of the classical CZ-75 built with a polymer frame. As a result this weapon is related to the C75 Auto machine pistol.
- The P10 RONI also has a unique Holographic Sight based on the Vortex Razor AMG UH-1.
- The P-10 RONI's Vertical and Angled Grips is based off of CAA's FVG1 Folding Forward Grip.