The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- ".45 caliber semi-automatic pistol that has low recoil, best used in mid-range combat."
— In-game description
Situations and Terrorist Hunt
- P12 is the German Army designation for the USP .45 Tactical.
- Despite this, the game's version of the handgun has characteristics which make it more consistent with the 9mm version of the USP, which would be a P9, not to be confused with the P9 used by the GIGN Operators. A true .45 ACP magazine capacity would be 12, but this handgun has a 15 round capacity; only the 9mm version has that in real life. The damage model is also consistent with other 9mm handguns, like the P226 Mk 25.
- The P12 once used the same loadout icon as the P9 in-game. In Update 3.2, the icon was changed to the proper one depicting the P12.
- Interestingly enough, the P12 has a different firing sound effect when either playing as GSG 9 Operators or spectating/viewing their 3rd person models (in-game). This bizarre trait is shared with the Super 90 and the D-50.
- Blitz's reload animation for the P12 is different compared to other Operators. Notably, when reloading from empty, Blitz presses the slide release instead of pulling the slide to chamber another round.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.