|Overview||Rogue Spear||Raven Shield||Black Arrow||Lockdown||Vegas||Vegas 2||Siege|
The P90 is a compact bullpup PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) manufactured by FN Herstal that chambers the 5.7x28mm round. The P90 was made as the companion weapon to the Five-seveN, since they both chamber the same round.
There are two variants of the P90 in the Rainbow Six universe. These variants are called the P90SD and P90 TR.
The P90 is categorized as a submachine gun in the Rainbow Six universe.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield
- The weapon doesn't have a see-through polymer magazine like the actual P90.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 1 and 2
- The P90 incorrectly has a burst fire mode in-game, which is not present in the real weapon.
- The default P90 without another sight in-game is the standard P90. If one replaces the default sights for the weapon, the P90 turns into a P90TR because of the rails that are added on to the weapon.
- One interesting thing to note is that the bullets in the P90's magazine actually disappear as you fire the weapon.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
- The P90 in this game is actually the P90 TR, signified by the Picatinny rail used to mount the optics.
- The shell casings of the P90 incorrectly eject to the right when they should eject at the bottom since the ejection port is on the bottom of the weapon.
- Certain images of the P90, such as The Crew set, has it equipped with a Red Dot Sight and a Flash Hider.
The original article was at FN P90. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.
As with Rainbow Six Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the CreativeCommons BY-SA 3.0 License.
The following is a list of articles that share the same, or very similar, titles. Please follow one of the links below.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.