The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Presidential Plane, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
- "One of the most iconic settings for a CTU operation, this presidential plane offers an exotic and unique siege experience. It is claustrophobic, tense and constrained, involving limited breaching opportunities and sight lines."
— Ubisoft Description
Plane is a map featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.
- 3 Attacker spawning locations
- Official Entrance
- Reporter Entrance
- Service Entrance
- 3-4 Defender objective locations
- Outside of the plane, there are multiple signs for Miller's Rail. Miller's Rail is a bar from Watch_Dogs, another video game by Ubisoft.
- The plane's windows are indestructible. The only thing that can penetrate/break them is Glaz's OTs-03. Though, if Glaz shoots a hole in a window, that hole remains and can be shot through by other teammates and enemies. If the window is shot enough it'll be completely destroyed and create a shooting hole for enemies to shoot back at Glaz.
- The plane is approximately 2x the size of a real life Boeing 747. This can be judged by the fact that the lower cargo hold is capable of holding 4 LD3 size containers side by side while the real Boeing 747 is only capable of 2.
- If players run too far away from the plane, they will die after 10 seconds.
- The floor plan is very similar to that of Air Force One, the United States Presidential plane.
- There is a glitch when a deployable shield and a barricade are placed between a player and a door in the cargo hold hallway, the glitch allows you go go under the plane. You can shoot and see everyone but no one can see or shoot you.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.