The original article was at QSZ-92. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.
As with Rainbow Six Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the CreativeCommons BY-SA 3.0 License.
- "This 9mm semi-automatic pistol is highly accurate and lightweight with low recoil."
— In-game description
Overview[edit | edit source]
The QSZ-92 (Chinese: 92式手枪; Pinyin: Jiǔ Èr Shí Shoǔqiàng; Literally: "Type 92 Handgun") is a semi-automatic pistol designed by Norinco. It is a recoil-operated, locked-breech and has a rotating barrel locking system.
The Q-929 has high damage per shot, and low recoil. It can mitigate the recoil even more with a muzzle brake and can also attach an underbarrel laser for better hip-fire capabilities and a suppressor.
Weapon Attachments[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The real life 9mm variant of the QSZ-92 has a standard magazine capacity of 15, while the Q-929 only has 10 rounds.
- One of the text boxes in Lesion's elite skin animation says that the Q-929's ammunition capacity was reduced, perhaps a nod to this fact.
- The Q-929 has "CF-07" markings on the side of the slide. The CF-07 is the name of a real, albeit obscure pistol derived from the QSZ-92.
- The Q-929 has the highest damage per shot of any 9mm Parabellum pistol in the game, excluding Caveira's Luison.
Patch Changes[edit | edit source]