- "Quick Match is the global playlist in Multiplayer. It is available to everyone and does not affecting ranking."
— In-game Description
Quick Match (formerly Casual) is the standard playlist for Multiplayer in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. This gamemode offers a place for beginner and intermediate skill levels to play in a fair environment.
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Available for all players
- Does not affect ranking in Ranked
- Three gamemodes: Bomb, Hostage, and Secure Area
- Each match has four rounds, with one overtime round should both team win two rounds
- Each round is three minutes and thirty seconds long
- Teams will swap Attacker and Defender roles once per match.
Map Rotation[edit | edit source]
Maps will be rotated automatically three times per season. The current map rotation is displayed in the playlist guide.
This is the list of maps available as of the release of Operation Shadow Legacy.
- Hereford Base
- Kafe Dostoyevsky
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This playlist used to be named "Casual" before the release of Operation Shifting Tides.