- "Quick Match is the global playlist in Multiplayer. It is available to everyone and does not affecting ranking."
— In-game Description
Quick Match (formerly Casual) is the standard playlist for Multiplayer in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. This gamemode offers a place for beginner and intermediate skill levels to play in a fair environment.
- Available for all players
- Does not affect ranking in Ranked
- Three gamemodes: Bomb, Hostage, and Secure Area
- Each match has four rounds, with one overtime round should both team win two rounds
- Each round is three minutes and thirty seconds long
- Teams will swap Attacker and Defender roles once per match.
Maps will be rotated automatically three times per season. The current map rotation is displayed in the playlist guide.
This is the list of maps available as of the release of Operation Steel Wave.
- Kafe Dostoyevsky
- Theme Park
- The playlist will be renamed to "Quick Match" with the release of the Operation Shifting Tides expansion.