Arcane: League of Legends - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- "Quick Match is the global playlist in Multiplayer. It is available to everyone and does not affecting ranking."
— In-game Description
Quick Match (formerly Casual) is the standard playlist for Multiplayer in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. This gamemode offers a place for beginner, intermediate, and expert skill levels to play in a fair environment.
- Available for all players
- Does not affect ranking in Ranked
- Three gamemodes are available: Bomb, Hostage, and Secure Area
- Players are free to leave mid-match and are able to join in-progress matches
- Each round is 3 minutes long
- Each match has four rounds, with one overtime round should both team win two rounds
- Teams will swap Attacker and Defender roles at the third round
- Sites are randomly chosen
- This playlist was originally named "Casual" until the release of Operation Shifting Tides.