|Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege – Patch 2.4.1|
|Release Notes for 12/14/2017|
- Patch 2.4.1 - December 14, 2017
Following our testing of the 60hz servers towards the end of the White Noise TTS, we were able to confirm that it is now stable enough to deploy live on all platforms with 4.1. We are excited to fulfill this promise made during Operation Health, and look forward to your feedback.
- Fixed – Players lose all functionality/control after picking up a Deployable Shield.
- Fixed – Ash’s breaching round does not break the wall in 2F Meeting Room on Tower.
- Fixed – When a dead Operator is spectating a teammate while on their drone/camera, cycling through Support view modes (drone/camera and Operator views) a third option is available. This view is the First Person point of view of the operator, but the operator is invisible. If the living Operator leaves their camera/drone, the spectating Operator will see a floating gun.
- Fixed – Dokkaebi’s gadget is not usable while rappelling.
- Fixed – Zofia and Ela’s stats are inverted.