The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege – Patch 3.1|
|Release Notes for 05/11/2016|
- Patch 3.1 - May 11, 2016
Note: Patch 3.1 has been deployed on PC only alongside Patch 3.0 and the Season 2 content. Consoles received Patch 3.1 on May 17, 2016.
- All Maps
- FIXED – Several collision and exploitable issues on various maps related to Valkyrie’s Sticky Cameras.
- FIXED – Valkyrie’s Sticky Cameras are clipping through the Bar ceiling.
- FIXED – There is a crack in the west wall of the Fountain Room.
- FIXED – Valkyrie’s Sticky Cameras can be thrown at EXT Roof.
- FIXED – Valkyrie’s Sticky Cameras have no collision with the ceiling edge from 2F Hallway.
- FIXED – Valkyrie’s Sticky Cameras do not have collision with the ceiling from 1F Lobby.
- FIXED – A drone has no collision with a wall near the Cash Room.
- FIXED – Holding a Deployable Shield will prevent the player from taking damage from frontal headshot.
- FIXED – A Shield-wielding Operator will not receive damage from frontal headshot while holding a Stun, Frag, or Smoke Grenade.
- FIXED – The host of a PVP Custom session would sometimes spawn out of the world, but their operator would be seen in-game.
- FIXED – The red light of the Cluster Charge can be seen through a wooden barricade.
- FIXED – The game crashes when attempting to join a game in progress during the winning showcase animation.
- FIXED – Valkyrie’s Sticky Camera status light remains floating when destroyed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.