The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege – Patch 3.1.1|
|Release Notes for 03/20/2018|
- Patch 3.1.1 - March 20, 2018
- Fixed - The operator can be invisible for all users or have a different BDU equipped instead of the selected one when switching operator at the last moment.
- Fixed - All equipped weapon skins, charms, uniforms and headgear (except those awarded by the Season Pass) are reset to default after losing connectivity.
- Fixed - R6 Credits are not received after buying them from Shop.
- Fixed - The Starter Pack discount pop up for Blitz cannot be closed.
- Fixed - Player lose access to Operator from Starter Edition bundles when purchasing Standard Edition.
- Fixed - The play ranked button can be selected for a second after a user below clearance level 20 join the squad.
- Fixed - The Gold Skin for Hibana's P229 is corrupted.
- Fixed - Text overlaps the preview Operator image in Highlights tab from the Shop Menu.
- Fixed - While wearing the Sidewinder Elite uniform, Ash's eyes will be slightly misaligned in the MVP screen.
- Fixed - When the Hostage is DBNO before escort, there is no "revive" icon or timer.
- Fixed - Occasionally, in poor network conditions, Hostage can remain stuck if it enters DBNO while being pick up by a player.
- Fixed - He Grunt Chibi is stuck to the magazine while reloading.
- Fixed - Drone can be placed inside walls of plane from 3F cockpit stairs on Plane.
- Fixed - During the intro cinematic, the hands of the right-most operator will be misaligned with the weapon.
- Fixed - If a player leaves the sessions during the transition from Part A to Part B, shaders do not load properly
- Fixed - Buck cannot refill his Skeleton Key while holding the secondary weapon.
- Fixed - Outbreak Collection icon is missing from Ash's Operator Card when equipping the Black Viper Elite.
- Fixed - Incorrect victory pose model is shown for the Ash Black Viper Elite in the Collection menu.
- Fixed - Some operators have the Outbreak load out in the Operator screen.
- Fixed - The Outbreak Collection button does not work.
- Fixed - Operator's voice lines are not heard, nor subtitles displayed, when starting the game in a language different from English.
- Fixed - After using all the ammo on the turret, it can't be picked up or interacted with, losing all of its functionality.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.