The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege – Patch 3.1.2|
|Release Notes for 05/01/2018|
- Patch 3.1.2 - May 1, 2018
- Outline will only appear for the duration of player movement.
- Scan charges reduced from 3 to 2.
- Cooldown between scans increased from 10 to 20 seconds.
- Magpie no longer destroys Hibana's X-KAIROS pellets.
- Shield Flash range reduced from 8 meters to 5 meters.
- Shield Flash charges reduced from 5 to 4.
- Electronic Rendering Cloak will deplete its charge in 12 seconds, down from 30 seconds.
- Electronic Rendering Cloak will now recharge in 6 seconds, down from 12 seconds.
- New Damage Model - LMG-E
- New Damage Model - T-95 LSW
- New Damage Model - M249
- New Damage Model - 6P41
- Fixed - Players are able to exploit hip fire accuracy by performing a series of actions.
- Fixed - Weapon turns invisible if a player throws their drone and it is destroyed instantly.
- Fixed - Defenders can remain stuck after deploying a gadget if using the Advanced Gadget Deployment setting.
- Fixed - Sometimes Deployable Shield's replication is not the same after doing specific actions.
- Fixed - Attackers can plant the Defuser on top of a shelf in 2F Armory Lockers.
- Fixed - Character model will become 2D if prone close to the 1F VIP Section stairs.
- Fixed - The Defuser can be disabled by destroying the floor underneath it if is planted in 2F Billiard Room.
- Fixed - Players becomes invisible under the stairs in 1F Lobby area.
- Fixed - Lion's scan sound effect persists into the next round.
- Fixed - The EDD will not give 40 damage if it is positioned on the lowest point possible on a door.
- Fixed - Black Eyes are able to see through borders in 2F Stock Trading room on Bank.
- Fixed - Activating the Stim Pistol while holding a deployable shield switches weapon instantly.
- Fixed - Ela will lose functionality if her gadget will be destroyed while trying to pick it up.
- Fixed - Shock wire remains active on a deployable shield after the shield was destroyed
- Fixed - Operator is sometimes stuck when trying to pick up deployable gadgets.
- Fixed - Players with VS Notifications preference OFF still see the notification in-game
- Fixed - Players are able to equip a standard and Elite BDU at the same time
- Fixed - Slasher Headgear for Buck is missing the red eyes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.