|Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege – Patch 3.2.2|
|Release Notes for 07/23/2018|
- Patch 3.2.2 - July 23, 2018
Advanced Drone Deployment
Players will now have the option of not being immediately pulled into their drone’s camera after deploying it.
- Standard: Will pull players into drone view immediately following deployment of their drone.
- Advanced: Players will need to manually enter the drone’s camera after deployment.
Observation Tool Cycling
Players will now be able to select their preference for rotating through the Observation Tool groups, as well as cycle through the first and last Defender cameras.
Following the implementation of the new Observation Tool system, we have seen players express that they have two different expectations for how the cycling of the Observation Tools should function. Some players would like to see the “next tool” key bind stay within the same group, while others would like to see it cycle to the next grouping.
Reset Key Bindings (PC)
The enter Observation Tool key bind can be found in the Operator Control section, and the Exit Observation Tool key can be found in the Observation Tool Control.
With the introduction of the new Observation Tool System, we split the key bindings section into three groups, General, Operator Control, Observation Tool Control. Enter/Exit Observation Tool was not split between Operator and Observation Tool controls, which led to that key bind not responding as expected.
Below you will find the bulleted list of balancing changes in 2.2. For a detailed explanation of why we have made these changes, please reference the Designer’s Notes, found here.
- Reduce ability duration from 20 seconds to 10 seconds
- Stun grenades will be replaced with Frag grenades
- Reduce Smoke’s Gas Canister damage modifier
- Aim down sights modifier from Adrenaline Rush reduced from -50% to -25%
- Frag Grenades replaced with Claymore
- Electronics detection reduced from 20m to 15m
- Increase MK17 damage from 42 to 49
- Reduce SR-25 damage from 72 to 61
- Reduce the hit points on the Rifle Shield from 60 to 50
- 30% reduction in movement speed penalty when the Rifle Shield is equipped (He will move faster)
- Reduce OTS-03 damage from 85 to 71
- Reduce FAMAS damage from 40 to 37
- Increase footsteps scanning distance from 5m to 8m
- Increase SMG damage from 43 to 45
- Increase Super 90 damage from 32 to 35
- Claymore will be replaced with Stun Grenades
- Barbed Wire
- Slowing effect increased from 45% to 50%
- Fixed - Following certain steps, it is possible to peek an enemy without exposing your head
- Fixed - Defuser can be stuck in a wall after dropping it during rappel animation
- Fixed - Shield operators will have the ADS sensitivity while reloading
- Fixed - When Maestro is hacked and using his turret, there's no "Operated By" mention in the hackers observation tool
- Fixed - Prismas are unable to deploy when thrown on a magazine
- Fixed - Prismas will not deploy on certain carpets
- Fixed - Players get detected when shooting at Alibi's Prisma gadget through the hologram
- Fixed - Capitao’s crossbow bolt can remain floating on the side while in use
- Fixed - Doc's Legendary skin has two less syringes in Terrorist Hunt
- Fixed - Following certain steps, it is possible to reload three rounds in the BOSG 12
- Fixed - Defender cannot identify any Attacker via hacked camera if any Attacker is using this hacked camera
- Fixed - If an Evil Eye is destroyed when Maestro is controlling it, he will not be able to shoot
- Fixed - Maestro's Evil Eye loses its functionality after attempting to pick it up from higher ground
- Fixed - Tachanka's speed is significantly increased following certain steps
- Fixed - Tachanka can exit the building during prep phase
- Fixed - When Valkyrie has thrown all her Black Eye cameras, she cannot connect to them with the gadget button
- Fixed - Drones can clip in 2F Offices from EXT Roof
- Club House
- Fixed - The electrical panels in Utility Room do not have collision
- Fixed - Players are able to clip under the floor of 1F Pool Room
- Fixed - Drones can clip in the wall from 1F stage
- Fixed - Players can vault onto purple tarps from EXT Rooftop
- Fixed - Operator's feet can clip through a wall at 2F Penthouse
- Fixed - Player can fall out of world at EXT Peaceful Tree
- Fixed - Attackers can fall or drop the defuser in an unreachable spot
- Fixed - Players can CLIP through the wall at 1F Kitchen
- Fixed - Drones can clip inside the wall at the bottom part of the dome
- Fixed - Gadgets, projectiles and drones have no collision with the wooden support beam in 2F Classical Hall
- Fixed - Players are able to plant the defuser on top of the boxes at 1F Dining Room preventing the defender to defuse it from the ground
- Fixed - Drones clip into the ceiling at the "1F Art Studio" location
- Fixed - [PVP20_Italy][LD] Player get stuck in two corner of a barrel at B Wine Cellar
- Fixed - Drones can clip in 1F Pantry Stairs
- Fixed - Players switching from a disabled Evil Eye to another camera can end up with the EMP disable sound playing indefinitely
- Fixed - 1gb video memory cards are not meeting the minimum requirement set