Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege – Patch 3.3.0|
|Release Notes for 09/04/2018|
- 1 New Content & Features
- 2 Operators Balancing
- 3 General Tweaks & Improvements
- 4 Bug Fixes
- Patch 3.3.0 - September 4, 2018
New Content & Features
A detailed breakdown of the reasoning behind all balancing changes can be found in our Designer’s Notes: Pre-Season article.
EMP Grenades will now temporarily disable cameras instead of destroying them.
Shock Drone will emit slightly more noise.
General Tweaks & Improvements
Hatch Reinforcement Changes
- Hatch Reinforcements will now allow for partial destruction.
- Our goal is to deliver less binary destruction for hatches. We have made improvements to how Hatch Reinforcements are handled within the game, and are able to work around some of the blockers that prevented partial destruction from being possible.
Idle Operator Pick
- If you are not able to select an Operator before the end of the selection phase, you will no longer be a Recruit. You will be a random Operator from the list of Operators you have unlocked, barring any already selected by your teammates.
- For those 11 Recruit mains out there, your reign of terror is not over. You will still be able to select a Recruit manually.
Improved Mute Functions
- We are implementing additional muting functions to allow our players to take more control of their Rainbow Six Siege experience. Players will now be able to mute each player in the game individually. For example, you can mute the text chat of Emilien, the voice chat of Grabriel, text and voice for Craig, and neither for Amelie.
Dynamic Resolution Scaling
- We are introducing dynamic resolution on consoles. The goal is to improve image quality when the GPU load is lighter, and render better framerate in GPU-heavy scenes. As a result, you will experience more consistent performance during gameplay, especially in situations where there are a lot of stress on the GPU, such as with a lot of explosions like Fuze charges.
- Here are further details on dynamic resolution on consoles:
- Xbox One outputs at 900p with a render scaling between 40% (1012x572) and 80% (1432x804).
- PS4 outputs at 1080p with a render scaling between 40% (1216x684) and 80% (1720x968).
- Xbox One X outputs at 1728p with a render scaling between 40% (1944x1092) and 100% (3072x1728).
- PS4 Pro outputs at 1440p with a render scaling between 40% (1620x912) and 100% (2560x1440).
- With the addition of the reworked Hereford Base map, we will be updating the Ranked and Casual playlists. We will have 12 maps in the Ranked rotation, and 18 in the Casual playlist. All maps will be available in Custom Games.
|Ranked||Hereford Base (Map Rework)
Consulate (Map Buff)
Bank, Border, Chalet, Club House, Coastline, Kafe Dostoyevsky, Oregon, Skyscraper, Theme Park, Villa
|Casual||Favela, House, Kanal, Presidential Plane, Tower, Yacht
+ maps from Ranked playlist
- Fixed - Players who join in a game in progress during the action phase will negatively impact the key bindings for the observation tools of teammates.
- Fixed - Players can sometimes pass through reinforced walls using a deployable shield.
- Fixed - The framerate drops when going to the tactical map in prep phase.
- Fixed - Receiving damage while crouching with a shield will result in the weapon wielding hand to clip through the shield.
- Fixed - Operators clip through barricades. Enabling them to be seen and shot in some cases.
- Fixed - It is possible to place a barricade or reinforcement while standing far away from the door/wall.
- Fixed - Longer delay than intended when switching from BOSG 12.2 to secondary weapon.
- Fixed - The color filter of an observation tool goes away if you are brought to low health while watching in it.
- Fixed - If the walk option is set to toggle, the player will walk after alt-tabbing.
- Fixed - It is possible to prone and melee simultaneously with a shield.
- Fixed - Weapons can clip through the floor if a player goes prone and leans.
- Fixed - Corrupted animations happen while switching weapons or throwing gadgets in prone.
- Fixed - Players receive no damage if they rappel into Smoke’s Gas Grenade cloud.
- Fixed - Kill info is not displayed if the player dies from the gadget of a dead enemy.
- Fixed - Defuser animation resets when switching views.
- Fixed - Textures between reinforceable and indestructible walls allow bullets to pass through.
- Fixed - Players are able to use Shock Batteries on Castle’s Armored Panels using a deployable shield.
- Fixed - Ice textures cover the Logic Bomb interrupt screen when one is performed while a defender is looking at cameras.
- Fixed - Tachanka's LMG shield is inconsistent and players can be shot through it.
- Fixed - After rapidly switching between his gadgets and weapons, Tachanka will look broken on 3rd person when mounting his Mounted LMG.
- Fixed - Shock Drone is unable to pass over some props that have a climbable height.
- Fixed - The reload animation of the BOSG 12.2 is incorrect.
- Fixed - GU mines will get triggered if they are placed beneath a reinforced hatch.
- Fixed - A gap between 2 reinforcements can be created by Mira's Black Mirror
- Fixed - Shield extending animation resets when switching views.
- Fixed - Players are able to vault over Montagne's shield.
- Fixed - In some instances, reinforced wall debris will remain floating when the reinforced wall is being destroyed by Hibana's X-KAIROS Launcher.
- Fixed - Right hand becomes offset on the weapon when Finka activates her Adrenal Surge.
- Fixed - The fire rate for the Spear .308 is listed in menus as 780 RPM, but it is only 700.
- Fixed - Blitz's shield's hitboxes do not match the curves of his shield.
- Fixed - Head hitbox clips through the Rifle Shield when standing against some surfaces.
- Fixed - Clipping occurs for players hiding under a desk in 2F Offices and they can receive damage.
- Fixed - Frost traps clip through the cable protectors located in 1F Server Room making them partially invisible.
- Fixed - Operators can clip through the desk in 2F Archives, 1F Server Room and 1F Ventilation Room.
- Bartlett U.
- Fixed - Frost's Welcome Mat clips through the table in 1F Dining Room and becoming invisible.
- Hereford Base
- Fixed - Dynamic Clipping is not present with some indestructible objects or walls.
- Fixed - Drone can be placed inside the ceiling from 2F Elevator.
- Fixed - Drone can be placed inside the ceiling from B Cafeteria, giving drone view over multiple objective sites.
- Fixed - Clipping issues in multiple spots.
- Fixed - Multiple floating debris are present after destroying the wall between the 2F Work Office and the 2F Lounge locations.
- Fixed - Fuze's cluster charges remain stuck and explode inside the ceiling if placed close to the middle of the 4th wooden tile.
- Fixed - Defenders can hide on top of cabinet in B Old Office.
- Fixed - Character model will become invisible if standing under the staircase in B Laundry Room.
- Fixed - Shield operators can melee defenders through metal blinds.
- Fixed - It is possible to hide inside the panel in Electric Room on Kanal.
- Fixed - In some spots, Fuze’s Cluster Charge backfire killing the player that placed it.
- Fixed - Attacker can place a drone into the ceiling at 2F Engine Utility.
- Fixed - A wall from the 2F Hallway disappears when looking at it with a Valkyrie camera from the other side of the hallway.
- Fixed - Players are able to reach the purple tarp in EXT Pool.
- Club House
- Fixed - Drones can clip through 1F Kitchen Entrance rooftop.
- Fixed - Attackers can throw a drone inside the wall of Clubhouse from EXT Eastern sub-roof.
- Fixed - The Operator is clipping through the floor when prone on the toilet.
- Fixed - Operator model can clip through stair fence from 2F Central Stairs 1F Central Stairs and B Central Stairs.
- Theme Park
- Fixed - Players can go outside through the wall during the preparation phase.
- Fixed - Players can shoot enemies through the stairs in 1F Great Room.
- Kafe Dostoyevsky
- Fixed - Valkyrie can place a cameras inside the wall between 1F Cold room and 1F Kitchen.
- Fixed - Drone can fall out of the map from multiple locations.
- Fixed - Clipping issues in multiple spots.
- Fixed - There is space between the window frame and wall at EXT Junkyard and the player can see inside the building.
- Fixed - Infinite loading time when using the name sorting option in the charms menu.
- Fixed - Pack collection Icon flags are present on Operator cards with non-elite uniforms.
- Fixed - Gold Vigil Chibi charm position makes it clip through shields.
- Fixed - The smoke effect is no longer coloured from the second opened Alpha pack onwards.
- Fixed - Some black collection icons are attached to random weapon skins.
- Fixed - Graphic options are not applied when accepting the apply changes on popup.
- Fixed - A slight delay can be seen when scrolling through uniforms.
- Fixed - Players cannot hear voice chat from his teammates.
- Fixed - Players is returned to main menu instead of next situation after completing the previous one.