|Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege – Patch 3.4|
|Release Notes for 07/13/2016|
- Patch 3.4 - July 13, 2016
General Tweaks & Improvements
Operator Balancing: Pulse
- Pulse has better visibility, more reliable information, and it is now easier to read feedback. Demonstration
For the update to Pulse in Patch 3.4, we wanted to give him better awareness by increasing the visibility he gets of his gadget. A lot of times players would get caught off-guard while using Pulse's gadget, and we intend for this new update to improve situations like that. Pulse’s gadget's detection marks were static on the screen and this was sometimes difficult to interpret. We have changed these marks to provide a better representation of the enemy’s world position.After Update 3.4, if you detect an enemy and look away, the “ring” will stay at the enemy’s position, and not remain on the screen at the same position it was when the enemy was detected. We felt that we weren’t fully delivering the experience and the fantasy of the heartbeat scanner with the previous design. We hope you will enjoy the new graphic, audio, and visual update we are applying to the gadget as well!
If a player repeatedly team kills, they will temporarily be banned from matchmaking. After multiple offenses, a permanent ban may be issued to the offending player’s account.
- First offense:
- Casual - Kicked from match.
- Ranked - Banned for 15 minutes, 50% renown penalty for 30 minutes.
- Second offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 30 minutes.
- Third offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 2 hours.
- Fourth offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 24 hours.
- Fifth offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 7 days.
- FIXED – Ubisoft Club challenge rewards required players to restart their game client. (Reward is now automatically placed in your inventory once you redeem the challenge)
- FIXED – Xbox One users were unable to create Custom Matches while offline.
- FIXED – Casual menu can be accessed even while banned.
- FIXED – Camera devices float when a player is killed while using it.
- FIXED – Player's weapon disappears if a pickup animation is cancelled.
- FIXED – SR-25 has a flickering texture on top side of stock.
- Shield Operators
- FIXED – Shield clips through the Operator's field of view while picking up a breach charge.
- FIXED – Unable to revive himself if put in a DBNO state during the vaulting animation.
- FIXED – Turret will float in the air if it runs out of ammo.
- FIXED – When viewing Tachanka as a spectator, there are multiple visual/animation conflicts.
- FIXED – Replay and Spectator mode cameras sometimes made Blackbeard appear to have no recoil.
- FIXED – Throwing a Black Eye outside during prep phase does not destroy it. (This does not apply to Terrorist Hunt)
- FIXED – No sound effects can be heard when a Shock Wire Battery is placed on barbed wire on stairs.