The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege – Patch 3.4.1|
|Release Notes for 12/17/2018|
- Patch 3.4.1 - December 17, 2018
- Visual upgrade for destruction effects and ripples.
- Visual design upgrade for Police cars.
- Visual upgrades and optimizations have been ongoing, and the new destruction decals and police paint jobs are a part of that. Destruction decals are now optimized for 4K and come in a greater variety, and the police cars have that new car smell.
- Nerf to .44 Mag Semi-Auto
- Increased recoil (will now be more difficult to chain shots precisely at long range)
- Decreased damage (reduced from 74 > 54)
- The synergy between Nomad’s airjabs and the three stun grenades gave her a bit too much CC utility individually. While the addition of a Claymore can provide Nomad with some trap functionality, we’ll be monitoring the interactions between her gadget and the Claymore to see if this is a better fit.
- Adjustments to Valkyrie’s throw curve.
- Throw curve now projects straight from the center of the player cam.
- Can no longer be thrown to excessive distances.
- We re–adjusted the new throw curves for Valkyrie’s Black Eye to take original design into consideration. Valk also started focusing more on leg day for a balanced workout routine.
- IQ’s gadget now responds differently to recoil.
- After the recoil update in Grim Sky, this change was made to help optimize the interaction between IQ’s gadget and the new recoil changes.
- Fixed – Players can see through smoke VFX from smoke grenades or Capitao’s smoke arrows when at a distance.
- Fixed – Weapon Ammo counts are incorrect.
- Fixed – Sound propagation behavior varies through destructible floors.
- Fixed – Hibana’s X–kairos and Thermite's Exothermic Charge sometimes makes little to no sound when being placed and before exploding.
- Fixed – Kaid's statistics not properly updating.
- Fixed – Kaid’s Rtila Electroclaw can sometimes get stuck in a animation loop when destroying Mira’s Black Mirror.
- Fixed – If Kaid’s Electroclaw rebounds from a surface before deploying, it can occasionally be misaligned with it's area of effect.
- Fixed – Updated in–game stats text for electrified surfaces.
- Fixed – Nomad's Airjab reload time is different when using the AK–74M and the ARX200.
- Fixed – Nomad VO will provide feedback that her gadget is planted, even when it was destroyed along the way.
- Fixed – After being pushed by Nomad’s Airjab off a ledge, the animation and sound effect of when the body hits the ground are out of sync.
- Fixed – Reticle is occasionally missing from the Holographic sight on the SMG–11 after alt–tabbing.
- Fixed – Missing collision zone for drones and deployable shields on NE corner wall of 1F Cafeteria in Fortress.
- Fixed – Visual ceiling texture deterioration issue in 1F Sitting Room on Fortress.
- Kafe Dostoyevsky
- Fixed – Nomad's airjab, when activated, will not destroy part of the Kitchen Prep wall on 1F Main Corridor of Kafe when pushing an Operator through the wall.
- Fixed – Echo’s Yokai can be deployed on the exterior side of outside door at CC1F Machine Hallway.
- Fixed – Renown balance does not update until user reboots.
- Fixed – The Jackal Chibi Charm is missing textures around his visor and helmet straps.
- Fixed – Missing Brazil Pro League Copper charm twitch drop.
- Fixed – Houndstooth weapon skin texture does not apply properly onto guns.
- Fixed – Skins are applying to the .44 Mag Semi–auto scope.
- Fixed – Season Pass Damascus Steel skin is missing from Maverick and Clash's weapons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.