Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|"A lot of eyes are on us this time, especially since we have poor intel."|
This article, Rainbow Six Siege patches/Patch 4.0, is a stub and may require expansion. Please help out by editing the page.
|Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege – Patch 4.0|
|Release Notes for 08/08/2016|
- Patch 4.0 - August 8, 2016
New Content & Features
General Tweaks and Improvements
- Client Side Anti-Cheat Implemented to Combat Cheaters
- Not only have we implemented a client side anti-cheat, we have also been working with our partners at FairFight to improve their detection methods too. We are excited about the changes that our efforts will bring in Season 3. You can read more about our client side anti-cheat test here.
- Additional Team Killing Countermeasures Added
- After monitoring the adjustments that were made with Patch 3.3 and 3.4, we have taken steps to improve the methods that we are using to detect excessive team killers, and punish them accordingly. As a reminder, when players are removed from a match for team killing, they will suffer the following punishments:
- First offense:
- Casual- Kicked from match.
- Ranked- Banned for 15 minutes, 50% Renown penalty for 30 minutes.
- Second offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 30 minutes.
- Third offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 2 hours.
- Fourth offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 24 hours.
- Fifth offense: Banned from Matchmaking for 7 days.