The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege – Patch 4.1.0|
|Release Notes for 03/06/2019|
- 1 New Content & Features
- 2 Operators Balancing
- 3 General Tweaks and Improvements
- 4 Main Bug Fixes
- Patch 4.1.0 - March 6, 2019
New Content & Features
- Reducing Gu Mine damage per tick from 8 to 4.
- Increase swap time between SURI Torch and weapons.
- After 18 seconds, phone calls from Dokkaebi will hang up on their own.
- Being in range of Mute jammers will prevent Dokkaebi from calling you.
- Walking into range of Mute jammers will hang up phone calls during the call.
- Increasing area of effect size.
- Reducing damage per tick from 19 to 12.
General Tweaks and Improvements
- Deployment animation is much faster.
- Damage on Attacker's side is reduced from 150 to 50.
- Damage area of effect on Defender side is increased.
- Lethal damage area of effect on Defender side is reduced.
- We wanted to make the breach charge safer and more comfortable for the attackers to use.
Crouch and Lean Spam
- We have identified a way to have a substantial impact on the viability of spamming crouch and lean commands. Currently, player animations allow players to snap from left to right lean, as well as crouching, without going through the full animation for that action. We will deploy a fix that prevents this from being exploitable in Y4S1.
- We will continue to monitor the situation following the deployment of this fix, and take necessary steps should it not have the desired outcome.
- We will be testing a switch to Advanced Gadget Deployment for all players. We feel very strongly that Advanced Gadget Deployment is the proper way to play Rainbow Six Siege, as it allows for more control over your Operator, as well as increased fluidity.
- As always, we will be monitoring feedback on the Test Server, so please let us know what you think about this feature!
Shield Operator Rotation
- When Shield Operators turn in place, there is a slight delay before the shield and upper body snap to align with the legs. This can cause a mismatch between first and third person perspectives. We are deploying a change that will make this left and right motion more fluid, and ensure that first and third person perspectives are aligned.
- With the launch of Y4S1, we will be activating the Match Making and Rating (MMR) Roll Back feature. When a cheater is banned, this feature will roll back MMR gains and losses for all players from matches that the banned cheater participated in for that Season. The system will not grant you MMR beyond your max MMR for the current Season.
- More details can be found in the MMR Roll Back article, here.
|Newcomer||Bank, Consulate, Chalet||3 maps|
Bank, Border, Chalet, Club House, Coastline, Consulate, Hereford Base, Kafe Dostoyevsky, Oregon, Skyscraper, Theme Park, Villa, Fortress
|Casual||Maps from Ranked playlist +
Favela, House, Kanal, Presidential Plane, Tower, Yacht
Main Bug Fixes
- Fixed – Bulletproof cameras can no longer be deployed underneath a Welcome Mat to make it impervious to bullets.
- Fixed – Bulletproof camera is not destroyed if it is placed underneath electrified barbed wire.
- Fixed – Drone destruction sound effects can be heard clearly through floors.
- Fixed – Ambient sound is louder than intended.
- Fixed – The swapping animation from a gun to a primary gadget can be skipped.
- Fixed – ACOG on the M249 does not accurately show where bullets will land.
- Fixed – Spamming the crouch button will lead to cases where the 1st person view is granted before the model is visible from another point of view.
- Fixed – Frag grenades do not always destroy a barricade near it.
- Fixed – Nitro cell damage was not reliable when placed on certain objects across all maps.
- Fixed – Guard break animation is not present in kill cam replays if the shield Operator is in motion.
- Fixed – Shield Operators crouching and leaning clip through their shield and can be damaged through it.
- Fixed – Legs of all shielded operators are clipping through the ballistic shield while in prone.
- Fixed – Sometimes Guard Break is cancelled when a player shoots the shield and melee's at the same time.
- Fixed – The guard break animation displays incorrect behaviour when the shield Operator leans to the side.
- Fixed – The kill cam does not show the meleed stance for shield Operators.
- Fixed – Silent Step's lowered stance is not replicated in first person.
- Fixed – Attackers are immune to Luison's damage for a few seconds if Caveira cancels the interrogation and shoots that attacker.
- Fixed – Audio cue for Airjab detonation does not always play properly.
- Fixed – No sound when Nomad's Airjab becomes active.
- Fixed – When deploying in player's blind spot, Cluster Charges will have a delayed explosion effect.
- Fixed – Yokai's attack lowers FPS when the Operator is near the effect.
- Fixed – When using advanced deployment, camera position returns to default for Yokai drones after following specific steps.
- Fixed – The X-KAIROS pellets positioning is unreliable.
- Fixed – Capitao's asphyxiating bolts can go through Mira's Black Mirror and kill Operators on the other side.
- Fixed – Explosion sounds are muffled in 2F Security Room when listening from 2F Armory Lockers.
- Fixed – Spamming crouch allow a player to vault through the floor.
- Fixed – Drones can clip through a wall to provide an advantage to Attackers.
- Fixed – Players can use a ledge outside to get inside the courtyard.
- Fixed – The Defuser will remain stuck if dropped in the bush on the corner of the EXT Cafe Terrace with 2F Cafe.
- Fixed – Appearance for various objects while using the caster camera.
- Fixed – 2-0x0000C004 Session_Not_Found Error when accepting squad invite.
- Fixed – Player receives friendly fire message when using Evil Eye to shoot another Evil Eye.
- Fixed – Elite Mute - SMG-11 is missing Mute Elite's Royal Fusiliers
- Fixed – Missing promote/demote animation in the result screen at the end of Ranked matches.
- Fixed – MMR points appear as if added from zero at the end of a Ranked match.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.