The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege – Patch 4.2.2|
|Release Notes for 07/06/2019|
- Patch 4.2.0 - July 7, 2019
Updated Parameters for Friendly Fire Interactions with the Hostage
- RFF triggers for hostage interactions have been aligned to be more reflective of global RFF parameters
Lesion Gu Mine Cloaking
- Lesion Gu Mine cloaking mechanics have been updated with Echo's cloaking mechanic to prevent detection through ballistic shields.
- Reduced Idle kick timer during prep phase.
- Additional new idle-kick feedback warning prompt.
- Fixed – Attackers can break their rotation axis through a series of steps, allowing them to spin like a top. No more Beyblade.
- Fixed – Placing certain gadgets (Jammer, Prisma, Evil Eye, etc.) in front of a destructible wall segment can interfere with later attempts to reinforce.
- Fixed – Shield operators can see an invisible Yokai VFX through their shield when the glass is damaged.
- Fixed – Players can lose partial functionality if they started to defuse at the same time as another defender.
- Fixed – Sometimes the Defuser can be pushed outside the bomb site by interactions with barricades and wall reinforcements.
- Fixed – Players are kicked after putting the hostage in DBNO during prep phase.
- Fixed – Echo drones *Fixed on a ceiling hatch continue to stay in place even after hatch is destroyed.
- Fixed – Mozzie's hacked drone view for Defender Operators in Support mode are in color when they should be black + white. (Only Mozzie should see hacked drones in full-color).
- Fixed –Airjab proximity SFX is not present in replays.
- Fixed – Glitches feedback in first person POV continues playing after leaving rappel.
- Fixed –HUD becomes larger when deploying a shield, placing a reinforcement, or when on a ladder.
- Fixed – Shock drone's beams cannot travel through railings on some maps to destroy cameras
- Fixed – Twitch drone view for Defender Operators in Support mode are in color when they should be black + white. (Only Twitch should see her drones in full-color).
- Fixed – Players can vault the shelves at 1F Electrical Room.
- Fixed – Drone can be thrown into ceiling of 1F Teller's Office.
- Fixed – Missing entry prompt when rappelling down from EXT Low Roof Skylight.
- Fixed – Operators clip through the South building's wall when rappeling down EXT Low Roof while holding the hostage.
- Fixed - Lesion cannot deploy his Gu mines on a specific location at the entrance of Ext Tunnel.
- Fixed – Players can vault and go through ceiling areas of EXT Pedestrian Customs.
- Fixed – Missing drone collision with in 1F Workshop allows drones to scan without being spotted.
- Fixed – Attackers can vault onto the purple tarps from EXT rooftop.
- Fixed – Defender drones lose reception in the 2F VIP Lounge drone hole.
- Fixed – Drones can be thrown between the floorboards above B Garage.
- Fixed – Obstructed ADS vision in B Escape Tunnel.
- Fixed – One of the soft walls in B Container cannot be reinforced from the outside at EXT Construction Site.
- Fixed – LOD issues with glass display in 2F Museum Room.
- Fixed – Missing barricade at the start of a round in 2F Sewing Room.
- Fixed – Various window clipping and texture issues.
- Fixed – Flash Bang effects can pass through the stained glass windows on Villa onto the other side.
- Fixed – It is difficult to deploy Gadgets on some of the windows/flat window surfaces where they should be able to be deployed.
- Fixed – LOD issue in 2F Pillar Room.
- Fixed – Players can prone and hide in a shelf in 3F Bar Backstore.
- Fixed – Blocked windows from previous Kafe showing red outlines during preparation phase.
- Fixed – Operators can hide inside the cupboards in 1F Dining Room
- Fixed – Floating debris after destroying the wall in 2F Fireplace Hall.
- Fixed – Minor missing visual elements.
- Fixed – [Situations] Drone can remain stuck inside a tree after spawning in EXT Park.
- Fixed – Missing collision with doorstep when the floor is destroyed allows gadgets to pass through a beam.
- Fixed – Operators can clip through the B Tower Stairs.
- Fixed – Players can vault onto the vending machine in 2F Garage Lounge.
- Fixed – Missing compass location after rappelling towards EXT Dragon Statue.
- Fixed – Spamming of special characters in All Text chat causes freezing.
- Fixed – Players are put into a situation instantly after cancelling a discovery queue.
- Fixed – Updates to various UI elements.
- Fixed – Fixes for some modeling and texture issues.
- Fixed – Swapping between guns will make ADS to be offset when in Support mode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.