New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege – Patch 4.3.0|
|Release Notes for 09/11/2019|
- 1 New Content & Features
- 2 Operators Price Decrease
- 3 Operator Balancing
- 4 General Tweaks and Improvements
- 5 Bug Fixes
- 5.1 Gameplay
- 5.2 Operators
- 5.3 Level Design
- 5.4 User Experience
- Patch 4.3.0 - September 11, 2019
New Content & Features
Operators Price Decrease
- Following the pattern from last season, a new batch of Operators will see a price decrease in Season 3. Capitão and Caveira's prices will now be 10,000 Renown or 240 R6 Credits. Ying, Lesion and Ela's will come down to 15,000 Renown or 360 R6 Credits, while Maverick and Clash's prices will decrease to 20,000 Renown or 480 R6 Credits.
- Shotguns will now destroy wooden beams more reliably.
- Rhino-40 (Alibi and Maestro's Revolver) and the LFP586 (GIGN Revolver) will have the same destruction output as the D-50.
Secondary Gadget Changes
- Smoke: Impacts replaced with a Deployable Shield
- Rook: Deployable Shield replaced with Barbed Wire
- Jäger: Deployable Shield replaced with Bulletproof Camera
- Frost: Barbed Wire replaced with Deployable Shield
- Mira: Deployable Shield replaced with Barbed Wire
- Lesion: Deployable Shield replaced with Bulletproof Camera
- Maestro: Deployable Shield replaced with Impact Grenades
- Warden: Impact Grenade replaced with Deployable Shield
- Dokkaebi: Stun Grenades replaced with Frag Grenades
- Glaz: Claymore replaced with Frag Grenades
- Nøkk: Stun Grenades replaced with Claymore
- ADS time increased from 0.4s to 0.6s.
- PDW will now properly lose damage over distance.
- Base damage: 34 (unchanged)
- Damage at 18m: 34
- Damage at 28m: 26
- The 417 will now have 10 additional rounds per magazine.
- Deployment time for Cluster Charge reduced from 2 seconds to 1.6 seconds.
- Aug A3 Damage increased from 33 to 36.
- Duration increased from 8 to 10 seconds.
- We have made the movement penalty when looking through smoke less punishing, so you now reach your final opacity level more quickly, and suffer less opacity restriction when making small movements.
General Tweaks and Improvements
- We will be releasing the new Deployable Shield that has been on the Test Server for the past few months. We are looking forward to your feedback!
Electronic Gadget Disable State
- We are implementing Thatcher's debuff icon when Defenders are under the effect of Thatcher's EMP grenades.
- Asphyxiating bolts are no more! In conjunction with an updated propagation and visual effects system, Capitao has replaced his Asphyxiating bolts with Fire bolts.
- We will be implementing a limit to the MMR gap between party members. There cannot be a bigger gap than 1000 MMR between the players with highest and lowest MMR in the squad in order to play Ranked. Players can check their squad members' MMR in the Side Panel Profile. For players above 4400 MMR (Diamonds), you are able to group with any player above 3400 MMR (Platinum). Players below 1200 MMR can group with players below 2200 MMR.
- Vault Distance has been reduced from 2.5m to 2m.
First Person Animation Tree Refactor
- In an effort to ensure scalability for the future of Rainbow Six Siege, we refactored the First Person Animation Tree. This means that we are reorganising and simplifying the structure "under the hood" of how our First Person Animations are integrated in our game engine.
- These changes have no impact on gameplay and only affect animations that your Operator does on your own screen, locally. That said, this is the final step in correcting weapon sights, as they are now "code-driven" under this new structure.
- Fixed – It is possible to remove the recoil of any gun by following some steps.
- Fixed – In more than 70 FPS, using macro input or "Hold" to crouch controls, players can change very quickly between "Prone" and "Standing" stances
- Fixed – The end of the counter–defusing animation is slow
- Fixed – Player can move a bit while counter defusing
- Fixed – While players are holding a gadget, they can quickly swap to their weapons by pressing the secondary gadget button
- Fixed – When the Breach Charge is placed on the floor, it can deal damage through un–breakable surfaces to characters that are below the explosion point.
- Fixed – The Breach Charge can deal damage through walls that are not destroyed by the explosion when it is placed in corners.
- Fixed – C4 does no damage if on a indestructible floor and not attached to the ground
- Fixed – A drone can get stuck inside Deployable Shield's collision if the defender deploys the shield on top of the drone.
- Fixed – Drones remain floating in the air after throwing it into an operator, having different replication for the one that threw it.
- Fixed – Players first access pre–destroyed cameras after most map cameras are destroyed
- Fixed – Ballistic shields can sometimes prevent players clients from letting them vault after dying.
- Fixed – Operators positioned near a ladder can only Pick Up the Shield after looking at its sides.
- Fixed – Operators can spectate the area where they died if the last camera of a Support Group is destroyed.
- Fixed – Throwable adhesive gadgets can deploy and remain mid–air if colliding with a thrown Prisma gadget
- Fixed – Prisma activation SFX is present when a user blocks the hologram from forming and melees its location
- Fixed – Prisma warning markers disappear after 20s when they are deployed outside
- Fixed – Standing on top or behind a Prisma hologram lowers the effectiveness of flash effects.
- Fixed – A Bandit battery attached to a Deployable Shield can clip with the shield if it is placed from a specific angle.
- Fixed – Rifle Shield HUD does not update when the Shield is damaged
- Fixed – Buck skeleton key does not always destroy wall studs on all maps
- Fixed – Capitão fire damage can propagate through the roof if players shoot their darts at flat surfaces too close to ceilings
- Fixed – Caveira can interogate targets while falling
- Fixed – Downed friendly health bar remains displayed when being interrogated.
- Fixed – Her legs will clip outside her protective zone of her shield allowing other players to shoot her foot.
- Fixed – The Yokai drone can clip through ceilings when jumping with high FPS.
- Fixed – Echo drones *Fixed on a ceiling hatch continue to stay in place after ceiling hatch is destroyed.
- Fixed – Echo's gadget Yokai can clip through the bomb and become indestructible.
- Fixed – While spectating a defender that's using the observation tools, Dokkaebi's hacking visual effect will disappear if the observed defender switches between cameras during the Logic Bomb call.
- Fixed – Frost's Welcome Mat can be activated by walking close to the elevated surface it's placed on
- Fixed – Fuze's AK–12 has muffled firing SFX when firing in full–auto
- Fixed – In 3rd person, the throw animation for the mother Trax Stinger is out of sync when thrown
- Fixed – Occasionally, expected destruction caused by Hibana X–Kairos was not properly replicated between server and clients
- Fixed – IQ's animation can freeze when she picks up a Claymore while she has the primary gadget equipped.
- Fixed – Activating IQ's gadget and entering Observation Tool at the same time will lock movement function of her Drone.
- Fixed – IQ loses functionality if switching weapon fire modes right after switching to her primary gadget.
- Fixed – A pushed back ballistic shield operator is still protected during the pushback animation.
- Fixed – Evil Eyes' shooting effect doesn't stop if Dokkaebi calls Maestro while shooting with the turrets.
- Fixed – Maestro's turret can be visually desynchronized if it has been moved during the first seconds of a Dokkaebi call
- Fixed – Maestro's cam overlay overlaps with Dokaebbi's logic bomb overlay if player changes cameras to the Evil Eye while is receiving a call
- Fixed – Maverick’s blowtorch can cut much faster while prone and in ADS.
- Fixed – Walls receives no damage from blowtorch if previously damaged.
- Fixed – Players can vault onto a black mirror.
- Fixed – Defender cameras will remain in motion if the user switches to Mozzie drone while simultaneously moving a defender camera
- Fixed – Twitch drone view is in color for other Ops in observation tool/support when it should be in black & white
- Fixed – Various clipping issues on all maps
- Fixed – Various level design, light, texture issues on all maps
- Fixed – Gadget deployment issues for various operator gadgets on differing surfaces.
- Fixed – Various drone navigation and collision issues on all maps.
- Fixed – Some soft walls or pairs of walls have one–way bullet penetration.
- Fixed – Sticky Gadgets can be hidden inside multiple assets
- Fixed – Unnecessary vault prompts on certain maps.
- Fixed – Operators remain standing after switching to prone position while the operator's back is against a railing.
- Fixed – Inconsistency when players shoot through two glass layers
- Fixed – Bullets do not cause destruction on the third soft–wall layer they penetrate
- Fixed – Players can see outside and through the ceiling of 1F Tellers Office on Bank.
- Fixed – Dome edge on EXT Roof can give line of sight to 2F Office hallway on Border
- Fixed – There is an invisible collision on top of the radio tower of EXT Roof
- Fixed – Players are able to hide under a storage shelf in 1F Kitchen of Clubhouse
- Fixed – Players can see through some parts of the wall in the Tunnel / EXT Construction Site in Clubhouse.
- Fixed – There is a direct line of sight on the Lakeside spawn from 1F Trophy Room on Chalet
- Fixed – New ways to get on the purple tarps on Coastline.
- Fixed – Defenders can view the rooftop when a Black Eye is placed on a ceiling ledge.
- Fixed – Players can get into the blue bar counter.
- Fixed – Player can see through the walls with a Valkyrie cam from 1F West Corridor of Consulate.
- Fixed – There is a direct line of sight to the spawn point if Defender from 2F Old Tower window on Fortress.
- Fixed – Players can get vision inside B Generator Room from EXT West Courtyard of Hereford.
- See Kanal Rework
- Fixed – Defenders can jump out of the East Window and Kill Attackers in EXT Park Alley before being detected on Kafe
- Fixed – Players can shoot through a gap in Ext Back Alley into Kitchen on Kafe.
- Fixed – Players can drop the defuser behind vending machine on EXT Balcony of Outback.
- Fixed – Grzmot Mine effect will not apply to attakers that vault through the window between EXT Dining Hall and 2F Dorm main hall
- Fixed – Players can vault inside on washing maching in B laundry room on Oregon.
- Fixed – Attackers can place the Defuser outside the designated bomb site at 1F Kitchen spawn point on Oregon.
- Fixed – The defuser can't be picked up when dropped on either pickup truck at EXT Junkyard on Oregon.
- Fixed – C4 will not cause damage if placed in the gap between the lamp and the wall of B Art Storage on Villa.
- Fixed – Drones and gadgets are destroyed if they are thrown in a pile of snow on Yacht.
- Fixed – Multiple operator modeling, texture and clipping issues
- Fixed – Numerous Caster–mode visual bugs
- Fixed – Various PvE THunt and Situations glitches
- Fixed – Various minor audio and SFX bugs
- Fixed – Minor item, shop and menu UI visual glitches
- Fixed – EOR replay clipping and HUD glitches
- Fixed – Players need to reboot to receive a free Event Pack reward from a challenge.
- Fixed – After picking up any throwable gadgets the weapon holding animation becomes corrupted.
- Fixed – Players will sometimes spawn facing or too close to allies, resulting in accidental team killing if weapon trigger is pressed
- Fixed – Recruit loadout resets to previously used configuration upon confirmation
- Fixed – Defuser isn't automatically dropped when the player idled during the prep phase.
- Fixed – RFF is activated after putting a teammate in DBNO state without the an intentional/not intentional prompt
- Fixed – Players can't hear others in Voice chat and see themselves as Offline.
- Fixed – If a player leaves a session on the operators card, the loading screen will show the other 4 players as disconnected instead.
- Fixed – Going back and forth between leaning on both sides will cause visual issues.
- Fixed – Player experiences rubber–banding after swapping weapons
- Fixed – Blown walls immediately cause rubberbanding for any player passing through.
- Fixed – User gets idle kicked if the round ends during Prep phase.
- Fixed – Shield operators have a desync between 1st and 3rd person doing an ADS while sprinting.
- Fixed – Defuser icon remains on the HUD if the player with the Defuser leaves during Planning Phase.
- Fixed – Both arms disappear when sliding down a ladder