|Overview||Black Arrow||Lockdown||Vegas||Vegas 2||Siege|
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege features two red dot sights, each with their own variants.
Red Dot Sight
- "Replaces iron sights with 1x dot sight."
— In-game description
The Red Dot Sight is an optical attachment featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. It replaces the default iron sight and provides a better line of sight for players to engage enemies from afar. The NATO Red Dot Sight is available for the following Primary Weapons: the G36C, the F2, the P90, the AUG A2, the SPAS-12, the PARA-308 and the V308. The only primary weapon incapable of equiping this sight is the CSRX 300. The Spetsnaz have access to the Russian Red Dot Sight which is notably smaller than the NATO Red Dot Sight.
The M4S variant is set to be introduced in the Operation Shadow Legacy expansion and will be available for several primary weapons.
- "Replaces iron sights with 1x triangular reticle sight."
— In-game description
The Reflex Sight is an optical attachment featured in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. A variant of the Red Dot sight, it features a triangular green reticle and replaces the default iron sights to provide a better line of sight for players to engage enemies from afar. Reflex sights are the most unobtrusive sight option for most, if not all guns, and allow for the most peripheral vision while in ADS. As with the Red Dot Sight, the Spetsnaz have a unique version available to them. So far, all primary weapons except the 417 and the CSRX 300 can equip this sight.
When aiming down a Reflex Sight, the gun aims at the upper tip of the green triangle (or arrow) which is where all shots will land.
- The default Red Dot Sight model is based on the Aimpoint Micro T-1 and the Spetsnaz version is based on the Kobra EKP-8-15.
- The default Reflex Sight model is based on the Trijicon RMR, specifically, the dual illuminated tritium/fiber-optic RM08-G model, and the Spetsnaz version is based on the OKP-7 sight.
- The Reflex Sight model on the AK-74M is based on the Steiner MRS (Micro Reflex Sight), similar to the sight model on Clash's SPSMG9.
- The Red Dot Model introduced in Operation Shadow Legacy is based off of the Aimpoint CompM4S.
- The Russian Reflex Vintage Sight is unique to Tachanka's DP-27.