- "Compact 12-gauge bullpup double action revolver shotgun. Good for CQC and fast reload."
— SIX12 In-game description
- "This compact 12-gauge shotgun runs off a six round drum. Includes an integrated suppressor for stealth."
— SIX12 SD In-game description
The SIX12 comes in two variants, the regular model and the integrally suppressed model. The damage and recoil remain the same between the two variants. At its optimum range, hitting all eight pellets will be guaranteed to kill an Operator.
The SIX12 has a rather slow rate of fire for a semi-automatic shotgun, and a very small magazine size. Its only advantage over other shotguns is its quick reload.
- Fast reload time
- Integrated supressor (SIX12 SD)
- Average damage
- High recoil kick per shot
- Lacks attachments
- Slowest fire rate of all semi-automatic shotguns