Code of Conduct
- When using the services provided by Ubisoft, Users may not engage in or encourage any illegal behavior or communications concerning such.
- Users will follow all instructions given to them by the Ubisoft staff. Non-compliance of the User regarding any request made by a Ubisoft employee will be considered a breach of the Code of Conduct, and may lead to account suspension or revocation.
- The User will respect the rules detailed in this Code of Conduct when using the services offered by Ubisoft and the Game. The following list of forbidden conduct gives examples of unacceptable behavior, but should not be considered exhaustive.
The following actions are forbidden, and can lead to a disciplinary action in accordance with the Disciplinary Policy outlined below.
- Prematuring leaving Ranked and Unranked matches more than two consecutive times. This includes being removed from a match for being idle or suffering from connection errors.
- Getting kicked from two consecutive matches as a result of Reverse Friendly Fire from Team Killing.
- Harassing or bullying other players via verbal or written communications.
- Any language or content deemed illegal, dangerous, threatening, abusive, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, hateful, racist, sexist, ethically offensive or constituting harassment.
- Impersonation of any other player or Ubisoft employee.
- Any conduct which interrupts the general flow of Gameplay in the Game client, forum, or any other Ubisoft medium.
- Verbal or written abuse targeted toward a Ubisoft employee.
- Use of macros.
- Any attempt to edit, corrupt or change Game or server code. Any such behavior will result in the immediate cancellation of the account, and may even give rise to personal liability and/or penal penalties.
- Use of third-party hacking, cheating or botting clients.
- The purchase of in Game benefits, including but not limited to “MMR boosting services” from unlicensed vendors, as well as the promotion of such services.
In the event of a Code of Conduct violation, disciplinary action will be taken. Depending on the seriousness of the violation, sanctions can range from a warning to a permanent ban.
A suspension is the first step of disciplinary action taken towards offending players. Each offense will result in a successively longer ban from matchmaking. Should the player incur an Abandon Penalty from prematurely leaving a Ranked or Unranked match, they will be suspended from matching making in Ranked and Unranked matches and will incur a -50% renown gain for all Renown awarded during the suspension period. The suspension period cooldown is a full 7 days until all sanctions wear off.
- 1st Offense - 1 hour
- 2nd Offense - 2 hours
- 3rd Offense - 24 hours
- 4th Offense - 48 hours
- 5th Offense - 7 Days
Players that are kicked from two consecutive matches as a result of Reverse Friendly Fire from Team Killing are also subject to the same suspension penalty as an abandon penalty. Offenses and suspension times are automatically deactivated after a period of time.
Below are other examples of behavior that could lead to being banned from playing online or restricting access in other ways from the Game:
- Cheating / Modding / Hacking: Player is running a modified or otherwise unauthorized version of the Game client or a third party software which provides any sort of unfair advantage (wallhacks, aimhacks…) or causing detriment to other players’ experience: Maximum penalty is permanent ban.
- Offensive Language or Behavior / Threats: Posting or publishing (public forums, private chats or VOIP) any language or content that is in violation of this Code of Conduct.
- Harassment: Harassing or serious bullying other players via verbal or written communications in the in-Game chat, and outside the Game (public forum, subreddit, etc.)
- All partners’ bans will be honored at Ubisoft discretion. If a player is banned by a partner, they could be banned by Rainbow Six Siege as well.
Disputing Account Sanctions
- Players who have a question or wish to dispute an Account sanction that they have incurred may send a request to Customer Support with all relevant information.