|Overview||Rogue Spear||Raven Shield||Lockdown||Vegas 2|
The Škorpion vz. 61, also known as simply the Škorpion, is a machine pistol manufactured by Zastava Arms that chambers the .32 ACP round. Variants of the Škorpion also fire the 9x18mm Makarov and .380 ACP rounds.
There are variants of the Škorpion vz. 61 that appear in Rainbow Six universe. These variants are the Škorpion vz. 61 E and the Škorpion vz. 83.
- The Škorpion vz. 61 E is an export variant of the Škorpion with a plastic pistl grip that fires the .32 ACP round.
- The Škorpion vz. 83 is a variant of the Škorpion that chambers the .380 ACP round.
The Škorpion vz. 61, Škorpion vz. 61 E and Škorpion vz. 83 are categorized as submachine guns or machine pistols in the Rainbow Six universe.
Škorpion vz. 61Edit
Škorpion vz. 61 EEdit
Škorpion vz. 83Edit
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
- The PC version of the game allows the player to switch the fire mode from full-auto to semi-auto. This feature is not present on the console released version of the game.
- Semi-auto fire is not recommended with this weapon, because the sights become misaligned every shot after the first bullet has been fired in this setting.
- The weapon incorrectly feeds 30 rounds out of a modeled 20 round magazine.
The original article was at Škorpion. The list of authors can be seen in the page history.
As with Rainbow Six Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the CreativeCommons BY-SA 3.0 License.
The following is a list of articles that share the same, or very similar, titles. Please follow one of the links below.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.